The Winter drivers are here! Hit and run (Video) | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Winter drivers are here! Hit and run (Video)

PLau

Don't really think the fact that it was Winter had much to do with this stupidity, but about 2 1/2 days old with 1M+ views, that video went viral fast. This is in Calgary BTW.

BMW reversing out of a parking spot for 4 minutes, the person who assists in guiding the driver out of the spot at the end was the owner of the car she hit. Damage to the car she hit wasn't noticed until she drove away. ****** luck - dishonest people.

[video=youtube;HYcsW48HHXM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYcsW48HHXM[/video]

Someone who clearly has no idea what's actually happening when she turns the wheel or pushes on the pedals. She knows where she was and where she wanted to be, but had no idea how to connect the two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once on the road you couldn't even tell there was a problem. Factory defect, tie rods on backwards? Steering box worm gear need adjustment? lol, I know, it's rack and pinion.

Here's a question. Why didn't the other person move her %^^*%! Car out of the driveway?

I count five available spots that I can see.

You know there's stupid people out there.
But, that doesn't give one the right to sink to the lowest common denominator.

That's stupidity on a whole new level. Makes you wonder how these people get their driver's license

Clearly purchased their license.

This is pacific mall everyday.

PMall is only really bad from Friday evenings to Sunday afternoons (and holidays....). Otherwise, it's usually full of people in the market for a new phone case or ricers looking for something new.

Here's a question. Why didn't the other person move her %^^*%! Car out of the driveway?

I count five available spots that I can see.

You know there's stupid people out there.
But, that doesn't give one the right to sink to the lowest common denominator.
So you're trying to say it's the other person's fault for their car getting hit because it was parked there?

It looks like it's a housing complex where you get an assigned spot.

BMW drivers fault 100%.

That was so frustrating.

Must of got her/his license out of a cereal box.

It boggles the mind how a woman can be so spatially-challenged.

She simply doesn't realize that she can turn the wheel before she reverses. Prolly got her driver's license before power steering was a thing.

Maddening watch.

Is there something going on with women driving BMW SUVs that we should know about?

[video=youtube;TZW6FTaeouY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZW6FTaeouY[/video]

So you're trying to say it's the other person's fault for their car getting hit because it was parked there?

It looks like it's a housing complex where you get an assigned spot.

BMW drivers fault 100%.

No, it's not the other person's fault. But there's no excuse to park in the fire route.
Oh, wait it's more convenient for her, ;) (and less convenient for everyone else).

Sure, it could be assigned parking, but does that make it right to double park, and potentially box people in?

Around here, about 20+% of drivers seem to have major spatial issues.
Many can't even park perpendicular between two lines.

I just prefer a little prevention, to claiming insurance and getting my car fixed every week or two.

Back
Top Bottom