The Winter drivers are here! Hit and run (Video) | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Winter drivers are here! Hit and run (Video)

Did you expect different? That's what happens with an at fault collision claim...

That's why I always offer to just pay cash, regardless of the amount, and don't argue about the price and always offer the same to people that hit me. Strangely, most people I offer to let pay me cash just screw me around until eventually I make a claim against them, anyway. Not sure why so many people want to try to screw over someone that is doing them a favour.

Last accident I was in, I rear ended some lady. It was the best accident I've ever been in. She ended up telling my gf I was a "keeper" (for being honest), offered to get me a good deal on a wedding ring (she was a gemologist for some diamond company), and double checked that accepting payment from me wouldn't put me in a dire financial situation. She was also glad I didn't screw her over like her husband told her I was going to. Cost me $400 to fix her bumper (seems to be the going rate in my experience).

Nice story. (Except for the accident) Good Karma came back to you for being honest. Perhaps I`ll keep $400 just in case. Lol. She also was a nice person.

Back
Top Bottom