How sad is our society ? City TV story lead is a cat thrown on a higway . | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

How sad is our society ? City TV story lead is a cat thrown on a higway .

im still waiting to see how I was wrong in my first assessment of this thread.

Op misses the point, and fullmoto white knights it and says my comprehension is in question.

.. and both have went quiet now.

Op misses the point, and fullmoto white knights it and says my comprehension is in question.

There is no point discussing this any further .If you didn`t get what I was getting at the beginning of the thread .Then there is no point going on .

I watch Citytv today .The lead off story is a cat thrown from a car .A good Samaritan stopped on the highway to rescue the cat . Can anyone remember this story .

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/father-...eges-1.1850997

The second story is violence against women .

We have progressed so far .

If I follow correctly, your last line is sarcasm. So basically the problem is that the cat story took precedence over the violence against women story and that's wrong. Agreed, but alternatively, violence against women is always going to be there so in that sense that's not really a news story. How often does cat get thrown on the highway? I think it's a judgement call, but hands down, cat out of an airplane should lead any North American newscast. I trust you agree.

I watch Citytv today .The lead off story is a cat thrown from a car .A good Samaritan stopped on the highway to rescue the cat . Can anyone remember this story .

The second story is violence against women .

You messed up. Learn from it. Move on.

let me see if maybe this would make more sense as a thread starter.
the title :
[h=2]How sad is our society ? City TV story lead is a cat thrown on a higway .[/h]How sad is our Society ? CityTv's Lead story is a cat thrown on Highway.
then the OP starts with this....

<--- this has zero relevance to whats been written.

The second story is violence against women <----- was this the 2nd news story on cityTV ? Cause i dont know where any of this story is.. its not in the link.

Later on You wrote this...The point is today is 25 year anniversary of a man that killed 14 women . We have been beaten to death with how important this day is . But today it`s bumped by a cat tossing story .

How the hell does anyone make sense of this ? your original post made zero refference to 14 women getting killed, made zero refference to what day it is
still no link to the cat story

then this---My link to CTV story is a point why the story was stupid . Still dont get this.

and wheres the women bashing story ?

How is the father/daughter/duck story not relevant? It reminds us what can happen when people rescue animals on the roadway in a dangerous fashion. That it's linked from a different news provider shouldn't be of concern.

Cat story bumps violence against women . The link was to show how stupid the rescue was by endangering people .

Nothing further to report .I have been outdone by greater minds than mine .

Let`s move on to greater things .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9LqRl7tqf4

Commenting on your (lack of) comprehension skills again would be redundant.

It's a good thing that I don't read/watch/follow the news. Too depressing. Cat thrown on road, people get hit by cars, women get beaten/killed. There's so much bad in this world.
As far as understanding OP's post, ever since Professor graced me with this tidbit of knowledge, everything else just falls into place: "my wife.to tools. user the tree."
I now approach all gtam threads with that mindset.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Cat story bumps violence against women . The link was to show how stupid the rescue was by endangering people .

Nothing further to report .I have been outdone by greater minds than mine .

But how was the cat rescued? Was it the same scenario where the job parked mostly in a live lane? Or did the job pull over safely to make the rescue?

I don't know because you don't have proper details in your post.

He said he saw the cat tossing story on City (it was) then he posted an link from CTV which he said was a story about violence against women. How is that a fail (other than your comprehension)?

The link was for a duck story not a violence against women story. How are we supposed to understand what the point of the post is? If I could read minds I would be rich (not simply confused).

Back
Top Bottom