How sad is our society ? City TV story lead is a cat thrown on a higway . | GTAMotorcycle.com

How sad is our society ? City TV story lead is a cat thrown on a higway .

pfbmgd

I watch Citytv today .The lead off story is a cat thrown from a car .A good Samaritan stopped on the highway to rescue the cat . Can anyone remember this story .

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/father-...eges-1.1850997

The second story is violence against women .

We have progressed so far .

WTF you talkin about? She stopped to help ducks cross the highway, and this is back from june

OP thats an Epic thread fail.

wwrong facts, and even wrong station.. its CTV news.

you said Citytv..

Plus the story has been beaten to death by another thread

Is there a donate option? Where can I send cash? I do this all the time, I'm very well to do.

OP thats an Epic thread fail.

wwrong facts, and even wrong station.. its CTV news.

you said Citytv..

He said he saw the cat tossing story on City (it was) then he posted an link from CTV which he said was a story about violence against women. How is that a fail (other than your comprehension)?

He said he saw the cat tossing story on City (it was) then he posted an link from CTV which he said was a story about violence against women. How is that a fail (other than your comprehension)?

becasue the story about women was actually a story about the quebec lady who stopped on the road to assist ducks.

so the title of the thread say City Tv cat throwing story,

he talks about a story about violence to women
but provides Link is for CTV story about Ducks.

what part dont you get, maybe i can type slower for you

becasue the story about women was actually a story about the quebec lady who stopped on the road to assist ducks.

so the title of the thread say City Tv cat throwing story,

he talks about a story about violence to women
but provides Link is for CTV story about Ducks.

what part dont you get, maybe i can type slower for you

Let me type slowly for you .

The point is today is 25 year anniversary of a man that killed 14 women . We have been beaten to death with how important this day is . But today it`s bumped by a cat tossing story .My link to CTV story is a point why the story was stupid .

Slow enough for you ?

The point is today is 25 year anniversary of a man that killed 14 women . We have been beaten to death with how important this day is . But today it`s bumped by a cat tossing story .My link to CTV story is a point why the story was stupid .

Slow enough for you ?

so your point was missing from the original post ?

nowhere in that first post did you mention that.

Slow enough for you ?

Could've just stated that in the first post if that is what you were tryin to convey.

Could well be. Imagine my shock when i heard about World War 2.

Last edited:
I had no idea today was significant for any reason. Could be because I wasn't born yet.

Not sure why, but for some reason i thought you were a few years older than that. Meant completely as a compliment, btw.

Is there a donate option? Where can I send cash? I do this all the time, I'm very well to do.

Man, I've missed you. No homo.

It was only four days, I'm no Sonny with the extended self imposed ban. No homo too, Sonny I'm not sure about.

Slow enough for you ?

It's hard to connect the dots when the dots aren't numbered.

Regarding society:

I have no details about the cat issue. Was it an issue because someone threw a cat or because the rescuer was as stupid in the rescue as the duck lady?

Re Marc Lepine, the Polytech Killer: I read that his father played a little game with him. They would sit across from each other at the kitchen table with their heavy boots on and take turns kicking each other in the shins to see who could take it longer. If that is how the father treated the son can you imagine how he treated his wife? Growing up in that hell-house had to have screwed up the kid's mind.

I'm not a Marc Lepine fan but he was a victim too. Was he a victim of lax gun laws as the anti-gun types would have us believe or was he a victim of neglect from society. Weren't there clues he was a bit strange long before he pulled the trigger? Where do you draw the line on society defining strange and "Curing*" you. (*aka lobotomy). Isn't is a bit strange that people ride motorcycles when cars are more practical? hmmmm

GTAM has his own "News Guy" Anthony Crispino like SNL

Back
Top Bottom