Should I sell it? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Should I sell it?

ravensix

Site Supporter
If money wasnt a big issue, and someone offered to buy your bike off you, would you sell it?

sure why not. right price just about anything is for sale. Presumably there is nothing to stop me from buying another bike and even with that limitation, right price and we'll talk

A few months ago, a guy offered me what I paid for my bike almost 5 years ago. I said no, even though I'm thinking about getting a sport adventure instead. I don't think that I'm done with it yet. That being said, if I was offered TWICE what I paid for it....
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

At my age and the age of my bikes, I'd say no, unless crazy money was offered. I don't want another bike(s).

The offer would have to be pretty high, I'm not done with this bike yet.

If you want to buy my bike just make an offer... instead of creating a convoluted thread asking if people would sell their bike!

I don't think I'd part with mine for any amount. It may only be a 600 but it's by far my favorite of any bike I've owned thus far and yes I've had bigger.

I would only sell if I got enough to buy a much better toy. In other words multiples more than market value.

If it's an older rare model it may be harder to part with.

If someone offered me the full value of a newish bike that I could replace easily then yes I would.

Princess's Man say: if you have to ask, it means you're likely 50/50 on this. Princess's Man advice is never do anything when it's 50/50. You're just wasting your valuable time.

Always act when the benefits to you are at least double. So, if you were already planning to sell your bike and make an upgrade (double the benefit to you), then sell it. If not, then Princess's Man wouldn't sell.

Back
Top Bottom