Deals Gap Grand Prize Vote | GTAMotorcycle.com

Deals Gap Grand Prize Vote

Emefef

Site Supporter
:p
Here's your opportunity to pick the Grand Prize Photo and Grand Prize Video for 2014....The Ballad of the Gap won "Video of the Month" for March - help me win a new Dragon T-Shirt :tshirt:by voting for it as best of the year!

http://dealsgap.com/contest-vote.html

On a side note...they banned anything over 30 feet at the Gap.
I saw that - it's hard to believe it took so long. Some of those Goldwings were haulin' wicked-long trailers. :rolleyes:

It's about time. It wasn't banned in Tennessee only recommended; although there were signs (for many years) telling truck drivers to use the Foothills Parkway as the alternate route. Never saw any truck using the alternate route as it adds a long distance to their travel.

I hope they enforce this regulation as much as they enforce speed regulations in the area.

Not sure the article doesn't give an actual date (all articles are after December 5. 2014) as to when the Tennessee Department of Transportation made the decision. The article states that the signage will be up by mid January.

Trucks over 30 feet are banned. Shorter trucks will still cause problems because they don't articulate.

Back
Top Bottom