Scotch anyone? | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Scotch anyone?

Went to Home Depot to buy some gardening supplies...... Came back with these...

b0c7f89bee619f84df23fb378af33c36.jpg

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

You got those at home depot?

Are they all 375ml's? Huge markup on those.

Yeah! I like getting 375 of 5-6 different ones I like.. I think markup should be same. I believe you cannot discount price at lcbo based on volume.. Am I wrong

Yeah, most if not all 375ml's are priced higher than 50% what the 750ml's cost.

I keep a 375ml Maker's Mark as decoration on my shelves.

More of an experiment to see how long I can go without opening it.

Does anyone else pause movies and TV shows to see what the actors are drinking?... I pride myself in my ability to recognize a bottle, but at the same time, I also use it as a way to get new ideas on what to try...

Was watching Ray Donovan last night and saw Red, Black and Blue Johnnie as well as a J.Darby 15 year which I am now intrigued to find and drink.

As for those 375 mL bottles, that's a pretty cool idea to splurge on a few different ones to keep new (or familiar) faces in the line-up.

Yeah, most if not all 375ml's are priced higher than 50% what the 750ml's cost.

I keep a 375ml Maker's Mark as decoration on my shelves.

More of an experiment to see how long I can go without opening it.

Matt the 375 of jwb cost $28 if you buy the 750 ml it's $56. Same for both of the glen's

Just bought mclellands scotch cuz it was on sale... Not a big fan of this so far..

52c4f7c79bad279f56847fd66d096464.jpg

Speyside is the only type/region I don't care for. It's, I dunno, womanly? Too much floral stuff going on.

Just bought mclellands scotch cuz it was on sale... Not a big fan of this so far..

52c4f7c79bad279f56847fd66d096464.jpg

Exactly, floral is right I was thinking how to describe it.. This is my first speyside.

JW, Glennlivet, Glennfiddich, is what I like, what area is that from you know

Exactly, floral is right I was thinking how to describe it.. This is my first speyside.

JW, Glennlivet, Glennfiddich, is what I like, what area is that from you know

Glenlivit and Glenfiddich are both Speyside's. That McClellands isn't bad for the price (I have a bottle) but it's a cheapy and it burns accordingly.

Bell's scotch is my first choice...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom