Does someone need a better christmas? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Does someone need a better christmas?

sonnythebull

Banned
Site Supporter
I'm putting this in general motorcycle discussion so the most people can see it, usually I do this on my birthday too but I missed it this year due to my voluntary ban. I like helping individuals , families or groups who normally couldn't get help. Yes I donate to charities but I hope to help people off the grid or who can't get or won't ask for help around Christmas. If you know someone who needs help post it here or pm me. Merry Christmas!!

Good on you!

Sonny you da man PROPS

200.gif

Thought I would go horse theme for your horsie.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Yeah I could use a few hundred bucks for a new pre-amp mine **** the bed... Im not greedy, don't need anything expensive. Lemme know when you'll paypal me! Thanks bro

What about teaming up with Mad Dog & Maura from Virgin Radio? They have a great thing going with their " Make It Merry" campaign!

Had an appt today at ST Micheals hospital it was my first time downtown in years and it was so sad to see every street grate around the hospital had a homeless person sleeping on it or claiming it for later tonight. I think at the street level much happiness can be given for so little.

Heres the rest of the horse pics

200.gif

Heres one giving Rockerguy the hoofs

giphy.gif

200.gif

Had an appt today at ST Micheals hospital it was my first time downtown in years and it was so sad to see every street grate around the hospital had a homeless person sleeping on it or claiming it for later tonight. I think at the street level much happiness can be given for so little.

Heres the rest of the horse pics

200.gif

giphy.gif

200.gif

Awesome thanks.

What about teaming up with Mad Dog & Maura from Virgin Radio? They have a great thing going with their " Make It Merry" campaign!

Yeah they are only helping one family?? I emailed them and said I would help out a few families. Thanks for the idea

They are helping three families in three weeks. Second family will be introduced this Friday. I'm sure they have good leads on many more!

Using poor people to make yourself look better, stayin classy sonny.

I respect people who help others but don't brag about it. If you're bragging, in my opinion there's only one true motive behind it.

flame.gif

I respect people who help others but don't brag about it. If you're bragging, in my opinion there's only one true motive behind it.

flame.gif
How is he supposed to find needy people who aren't already in some program, unless he asks around?

giphy.gif

Thanks, laughter is the best medicine.
Lovely horses, I was born in the year of the horse. This year is the year of the horse

I think making up personal need bags is great to hand out to the peeps on the streets around T.O. Fill them with socks, mitts, toothpaste, other needs. Small needs go a long way! Can even throw a gift card for some grub in them too.

flame.gif

Does it matter as long as people who need it get helped?

compared to sonny

most of us are in the 'needy' category

GIVE US MONEYS

Back
Top Bottom