Today-New York City- No indictment for officer using chokehold causing death | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Today-New York City- No indictment for officer using chokehold causing death

A lot of talk that the grand jury process is flawed (England abolished it 80 years ago), but it's enshrined in the US constitution.

I heard they also gave the other Cops there full immunity for their testimony...uhm it was more than 1 cop that was jumping on the guy.
I am also going to guess that hackers will publish the names of those grand jury members...Grand Jury kinda sounds like the Grand Wizard...lol

They also say for those offenses it's not something they arrest you for. They issue you a summons and they move along.
He was selling individual cigarettes.

Of course I was trolling. I am surprised to see gtam is against police overreaction for once. Congratulations.

I heard they also gave the other Cops there full immunity for their testimony...uhm it was more than 1 cop that was jumping on the guy.
I am also going to guess that hackers will publish the names of those grand jury members...Grand Jury kinda sounds like the Grand Wizard...lol

They also say for those offenses it's not something they arrest you for. They issue you a summons and they move along.
He was selling individual cigarettes.

That was the supposed complaint from the local businesses.

Funny if people now boycotted those, especially for smokes, after what happened.

What a horse-**** headline... the indictment had nothing to do with the Garner case. He just happened to be the same guy who was filming the incident.

I just wanted to hear the conspiracy theories come out :p

But ya, total bull****

What a horse-**** headline... the indictment had nothing to do with the Garner case. He just happened to be the same guy who was filming the incident.

I wouldn't put it past police to get some revenge. If it wasn't for the filming of the event there would be no real evidence. Not that it mattered anyway.

Back
Top Bottom