R&G racing products my hero | GTAMotorcycle.com

R&G racing products my hero

basmn

Site Supporter
My wife and I during our 2014 vacation rode to different destinations every day. During a lunch stop I noticed the frame slider was missing on the right side of her 08 Suzuki gs500F, looked on the left and yikes... gone as well.(this just happens to incorporate the front engine mount). I Mc-givered it to get us to a bike shop for a replacement bolt... no problem,... got home. I contacted R&G racing and explained that the bolt had some how broke allowing all of the hardware to fall off. Greg Haws was nice enough to answer my email, he asked for a proof of purchase to continue my claim. Unfortunately the bill was gone as was the store I purchased it from and the install had been done 24 months prior. I was told that due to not having a bill and the install being 2 yrs ago that they could not cover it under warranty ( under the circumstances I had to agree). I asked Greg if it would be possible for R&G to send me just the bolt that broke and I would source out the remaining parts at my cost and he agreed to that. What happened next blew me away. Low and behold 2 weeks later the COMPLETE frame slider kit arrived at my door (no charge) with a little note saying this on was on him.
THAT MY FRIENDS IS CUSTOMER SERVICE AT IT'S BEST
Thanks to Greg at www.rg-racing.com
I won't forget that one
Ed

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom