Was this anyone on here? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Was this anyone on here?

How would you explain what happened?

Doesn't know how to use the brake properly, and mashed the brake on purpose or not. Even if he slid on the expansion joint, personally I know what it takes to flip a bike over doing a stoppie and it takes a lot of either leaning forward over the front of the bike or just way too much brake. At the speed he was going he would have had to use a stupid amount of sudden brake to flip the bike over like that.

Doesn't know how to use the brake properly, and mashed the brake on purpose or not. Even if he slid on the expansion joint, personally I know what it takes to flip a bike over doing a stoppie and it takes a lot of either leaning forward over the front of the bike or just way too much brake. At the speed he was going he would have had to use a stupid amount of sudden brake to flip the bike over like that.

Agreed. Sounds like a panic stop. Was distracted, looked forward again and saw a probable rear end collision, closed his eyes and squeezed as hard as he could.

Agreed. Sounds like a panic stop. Was distracted, looked forward again and saw a probable rear end collision, closed his eyes and squeezed as hard as he could.

I just don't see how anything at that speed he was going could cause a panic, he was going like 3km/h. Makes me think he was a newbie or not a lot of experience riding in traffic

He was swerving and ******* around not paying attention. Dumb mistake. Typical Toronto sport bike rider lol ...so slow that's funny

I just don't see how anything at that speed he was going could cause a panic, he was going like 3km/h. Makes me think he was a newbie or not a lot of experience riding in traffic

Some people like 4 fingers better than 2. I heard it feels better. :agave:

Pretty obvious from his useless swerving that he was preoccupied doing who knows what. Pretty funny watching it because at the start of his swerve it looks as though he's going to lane split, which would have had him in the clear of any cars, yet instead he pulls back in behind the van just in time to almost rear-end it.

Makes no sense.

Looks like an Olympic diver... spread his hands then dive

Huh???? It's like his front brakes just locked. Bad place to happen...no shoulder.
Rider was looking to a way in between the traffic, van in front put the brakes on while he is looking somewhere else, rider looks and sees the van stopping and freaks out, hand full of brakes and flip.

Camo cargo pants rider standard braking procedure.

Only good lesson out of this video, if you crash, stop, park your bike and seat down for a couple of minutes to compose yourself then look your bike over and once everything is ok then go, don't try and ride right away.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom