Who's stupidstitious? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's stupidstitious?

I recall when I was doing some reno work the owner saying he got the address changed so it didn't have a 4 in it because it turned away a lot of potential asian buyers. There was other stuff too, like being able to see the back door from the front door was bad ju ju or something.

I recall when I was doing some reno work the owner saying he got the address changed so it didn't have a 4 in it because it turned away a lot of potential asian buyers. There was other stuff too, like being able to see the back door from the front door was bad ju ju or something.

Feng Shui - shouldn't see the back door from the front. Shouldn't see the stairs when you walk in, don't want the stove next to the fridge....man, I watch too much HGTV

east indians must have no superstitions, becasuse those dudes will live anywhere, and in large quantities.

Feng Shui - shouldn't see the back door from the front. Shouldn't see the stairs when you walk in, don't want the stove next to the fridge....man, I watch too much HGTV

Personally, these things make no difference to me, But they are things I'm taking into consideration in my hunt for a place. Resale value.

I fully believe that a full moon changes people's behavior, especially the crazy one's(which is 99% of the population).
Ever heard of the term lunatic?

Personally, these things make no difference to me, But they are things I'm taking into consideration in my hunt for a place. Resale value.

And it's not just Scarborough or Markham anymore. The Chinese are starting (slowly) to break away from their"pocket areas". I believe that this trend will continue as they migrate away from the west coast, where real estate is insane. Anyone thinking about future resale should keep Feng Shui in mind. (I hope I've spelled it right)

I don't follow Feng Shui, but wouldn't hear the end of it from those around me that do. So for peace of mind, some of it gets followed. ...and for resale value. Didn't buy a house with the stairs facing the front door or facing a T intersection (think runaway car heading straight to your front door).

The front door straight to back door...good energy will go into the front door and right out the back.
Stairs facing the door in direct line....bad energy goes in the front door right up into the private areas of the home.
Stove next to fridge is just economics....don't want a heat source close to a cooling appliance...makes it work harder.

Last edited:
Probably doesnt count but i dont step on cracks if they are avoidable.

Just feels weird for some reason

Probably doesnt count but i dont step on cracks if they are avoidable.

Just feels weird for some reason

Plus you don't wanna break your momma's back.....unless you whip it. Whip it good.

I try to always wear my favourite t-shirt to the doctor

I find it annoying that buildings don't have a 13th floor.

In many downtown buildings reptilians have that floor. Don't believe me? Time how long it takes the elevator to go between each floor and you will notice it takes longer to go between 12th floor and 14th floor.

I wouldn't call it a superstition but if I dated a girl that had an "M" in her name anywhere, even initials, it turned out a disaster.

If I'm on an ugly job sometimes I wear the same clothes vowing not to change until the job is done. (Fresh socks and undies though)

In many downtown buildings reptilians have that floor. Don't believe me? Time how long it takes the elevator to go between each floor and you will notice it takes longer to go between 12th floor and 14th floor.

not-sure-if-hes-joking-or-if-hes-sincere-thumb.jpg

I think superstitions are fun to talk, research, and think about. It's interesting finding where the origin of a superstition comes from.

On the flip side, if anyone actually believes in this ********, they don't deserve friends.

Back
Top Bottom