Who's stupidstitious? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's stupidstitious?

Riceburner

got superstitions? believe in good/bad luck? Feng shui?

Most have a basis in a fact that was beneficial at one time, but not anymore, but it seems we're more so in an age of enlightnment/science.

I'm not superstitious, but I'm a little stitious

I fully believe that a full moon changes people's behavior, especially the crazy one's(which is 99% of the population).

I fully believe that a full moon changes people's behavior, especially the crazy one's(which is 99% of the population).

Moon phase 28 days, woman's phase 28 days. I don't think any of that has to do with superstitions.

I wont take bananas on a boat, walk under a ladder and always put my left ski boot on first. Other than that I don't believe in this hokum.

When I was younger and in my sports prime I had tones. Simple as a song before a kickboxing fight, before every inning as a pitcher I would squat down behind the mound and clear my head. I remember going to bat and before each pitch I Re adjust velcro on my gloves. It obviously was all in the head. With that being said, if this allows you to have false confidence then sure it's better to have some "positivity" before going to do what it is you are doing. Now I don't care. I step on cracks and don't notice, walk under ladders everyday. If I'm doing a reno the mirror gets tossed. It's all in the head! Lol

Some commercial buildings have them and the 4th floor is dissapearing.

Had the 13th floor at my condo built in 2000. Lived on it.
4 is unlucky for the Chinese. The way it is pronounced sounds close to the way death/dead/die(?) sounds.
The Chinese seem to being doing well. I'm going to avoid anything that sounds like "four". Don't come golfing with me.

I find it annoying that buildings don't have a 13th floor.
Buy a High Rise condo downtown on a predominant Asian building and you will be missing a few more floors.

They think redheads are a curse to
So do I but for different reasons

On the topic:
I find that checking my bike before each race, going to all practice sessions and doing as much track as possible brings me luck for the race ;)

Last edited:
Floors 4 and 13 are going away a lot and most addresses are going too. Funny thing is I know someone that wants a Rav4 and she's as Asian stupidstitious as can be.

Floors 4 and 13 are going away a lot and most addresses are going too. Funny thing is I know someone that wants a Rav4 and she's as Asian stupidstitious as can be.

Yup. Try any new condo buildings around Markham area and good luck finding any floor with a "4" in it.

They just name it the 5th and all's good. Same as a house. It's the 4th or 13th item, but it's not labeled or named that then it's good. It's superstition afterall....lol reality has no bearing.

Back
Top Bottom