Should Canada get involved? gill-rosenberg-canadian-citizen captured by ISIS | GTAMotorcycle.com

Should Canada get involved? gill-rosenberg-canadian-citizen captured by ISIS

Should Canada Rescue her?

• yes

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • no

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters

-D-

Banned
I don't get this...assuming the information below is correct, you chose to take up arms and join a war unofficially and now you want us to risk innocent lives to bail you out of your adventure that did not work in your favor? Why should a Canadian soldier possibly risk getting killed to rescue this person?

If she is the convicted fraudster...sympathy meter is low.

good article with photos, big smiles holding the weapons.

http://globalnews.ca/news/1665784/canadian-born-gill-rosenberg-joins-kurds-to-fight-isis-reports/

What’s not on her Facebook timeline are details of an apparent incarceration for fraud.
Hebrew-language Walla News reported Rosenberg was arrested and later convicted for her involvement in a lottery fraud ring that targeted elderly Americans.
According to a post from the FBI, which worked with Israeli police to arrest 11 people in 2009 and later extradite them to the United States, a woman named Gillian Rosenberg pleaded guilty to her involvement in the scam in which “victims were ultimately bilked out of millions of dollars.”
Israel’s Channel 10 reported (in Hebrew) she was sentenced to a four-year prison term, but later had her sentence reduced before being deported to Israel.
The U.S. Federal Bureau of Prisons lists a Gillian Chealsea (sic) Rosenberg as having been released from prison on Nov. 27, 2013 at the age of 30.

Last edited:
Even if it is true, how much more can we get involved? She went over there to be a combatant. Thems the breaks.

"The Jerusalem Post reported in 2009 it was Gillian Rosenberg who helped blow the scheme’s cover, by contacting an undercover police officer and telling the agent she had won $500,000, but had to transfer $4,200 “in fees to Israel.”

:lmao:

I have no sympathy for criminals

Loose lips sink ships. She sunk her own ship.

Part of me wonders if she did it on purpose to lure ISIS, and trigger a broader military response against them from Canada. Standard warmongerer tactic.

Where does it say she wants bailing out? Did I miss that? Besides, we don't bail out people from foreign countries, we let the foreign state deal with Canadians according to local law.

Back
Top Bottom