Finished winter set up on my stunt bike the other week. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Finished winter set up on my stunt bike the other week.

Do you want to buy some? I have hundreds, but they may be too long for your application. How much clearance do you have outside the tire before things start to hit?
I've got quit a bit of room. Front wheel fender is gonna come off for them any way. How big are your studs? pm me your email.

DO NOT run over your own leg (or others) with real studs! Don't ask me how I know. Most winters there are a couple of ice tracks on lake Simcoe at the end of Innisfil Beach Rd in Alcona. Lots of parking, ride in the boat launch and go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DO NOT run over your own leg (or others) with real studs! Don't ask me how I know. Most winters there are a couple of ice tracks on lake Simcoe at the end of Innisfil Beach Rd in Alcona. Lots of parking, ride in the boat launch and go.

Thank you, i'm going to look into that spot

So are those just really thick tires? Because they look like street slicks in the photo before you stud them.

I'm asking because I didn't think you pierced the interior wall when studding? Most tutorials I've seen (such as this particularly amusing one: )

[video=youtube;33TFnnBnlIo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33TFnnBnlIo[/video]

show the studs just being inserted in the thickest parts of the tire.

So are those just really thick tires? Because they look like street slicks in the photo before you stud them.

I'm asking because I didn't think you pierced the interior wall when studding? Most tutorials I've seen (such as this particularly amusing one: )

[video=youtube;33TFnnBnlIo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33TFnnBnlIo[/video]

show the studs just being inserted in the thickest parts of the tire.

Judging by the giant bottle of slime he has hooked up, I think he expected to pierce the inside of the tire.

lol that video is funny. Mine are regular street tires. Yes, studs went through. Slime is good :)

Good news
2 -3 weeks and we're see Some ice to ride out there
106fdabcf693ebed857f3fb2f2ae93ae.jpg

Mine are ready too
I will PM you after the new year

Been brapping around for a month......better than starring at your bike in the garage

Back
Top Bottom