Wanting to get back onto 2 wheels! | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

Wanting to get back onto 2 wheels!

duckie

It's been a while. A long while. And now, it's time I put the feelers out there and see if I can get something decent to start next season off with. I used to have a 1998 Kawasaki ex 500,....sadly, due to a (insert nasty name of your choice here) in my life, I was forced to sell the bike. I have started a new life, and am now looking to get back on the road on 2 wheels. My credentials are:
A kawasaki ex 500/Suzuki gs 500, but will entertain other 500 cc sport touring/sport bikes in the year range 1996-2001.
Preferably not with a gazillion kms/miles on it, it would be nice to have something with 15,000-25,000kms on it, but again, will entertain whatever.
I know the 500cc bikes are "beginner" bikes, so blemishes, "love" bumps, scrapes and scars are a-ok by me, and understandable that it is a used vehicle. As long as the bike hasn't been deemed a write off someone has risen from the ashes, or smashed to garbage, I'm not overly picky.
I do have a pricepoint I'm trying to work with of course, but, if you have something that meets the criteria, we can definately chat. :)
If you have ANYTHING you think may fit the bill, even smaller cc's (remember, I'm entertaining whatevs) let me know!!!
You can definately email me.
Thanks!
Buffie
BTW, HI WOBS!!! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom