More squidiocy | GTAMotorcycle.com

More squidiocy

Blackfin

Site Supporter
Behaving like that looses your rights to not get rear wheel tapped by cops. He could tap about 25 of those clowns and the gurneys could sweep up the pieces from behind. Problem solved

Behaving like that looses your rights to not get rear wheel tapped by cops. He could tap about 25 of those clowns and the gurneys could sweep up the pieces from behind. Problem solved

The cop should of treated them like this was a video game and hit every single one.

Cool stunts, just wrong place to do all of that.

I can't be the only one who enjoyed watching that... :headbang:

I don't know how they don't worry about popping a motor while running. Bouncing off the limiter the whole time

Yeah, some pretty serious skills and smart tactics. Still a bunch of ******* but sure, was fun to watch.

Oh yeah. Smart tactics.
Let's video our escape route and post it on Youtube.
Think the cops won't be ready for a similar escape next time?
:banghead:

That, and the main videotaped... pretty unique bike with the graphics on the tank.
Just gave himself a boatload of trouble for the next time he gets chatted to by the popo.

I just don't understand the reckless stunter mentality.

Oh yeah. Smart tactics.

That, and the main videotaped... pretty unique bike with the graphics on the tank.
Just gave himself a boatload of trouble for the next time he gets chatted to by the popo.

You should probably delete your sig then...

Ok psycho biker...
Changed to something more appropriate. Just for you.

Oh yeah. Smart tactics.

I don't think hes too worried, hes been posting that kind of stuff for years. Its a lot different in good old Merica! Tons of these guys have been posting that stuff, and rarely does anything happen to them in terms of arrests or charges

In fact there is one very popular guy in the stunt scene down there, about a year ago a helicopter followed him home after he gave the cops the finger while he was running. He got arrested went to jail for a few months, they even had fund raisers for him to buy a bike again after he got out. And he is back out doing the exact same stuff now, and posting tons of videos of it all over social media. I have him on Facebook and almost every day he puts up new video of this kind of activity

Last edited:
I don't know how they don't worry about popping a motor while running. Bouncing off the limiter the whole time

03/04 636 can take quite a bit of that before it pops, I've popped a few but it takes a lot of that to get them to pop. On 2 wheels it will rarely ever happen, in a coaster yes but again it takes a lot of it to get them to actually spin a bearing.

Should probably credit Alexandre Dumas and not Albert Einstein for that quote ;)

Everyone's a critic! Bit of Googling shows 3 potential sources for the quote. So I've included them all. :scratch:

Yeah, I know... I just figured I'd make everyone happy....

Back
Top Bottom