Moto related Black Friday deals | GTAMotorcycle.com

Moto related Black Friday deals

regder

Site Supporter
0c72f26f247a4ec6f91d187be68176bd.jpg

I got a good deal on a suit at Riders Choice. They have a thread in the dealer section of their Black friday/week sale. Blue streak also has a thread in there

Riders choice deals are so awesome they have to immediately get the threads locked to contain all the excitement

I have never gone and will never go to a black friday, boxing day event. Except for the door crashers, everything is mostly over priced.

In the era of online deals, for most items, Black Friday is a non-factor; better deals can be had all year round. It's unfortunate because as much as I try to support local business, I am not a charity. But it's not necessarily always their fault; they're pretty much bound to the mercy of Parts Canada and Motovan, etc

Kapscomoto is 30% off everything. Check em out.

Got a dianese jacket for 399 super happy about that..bought it Thursday before the Black Friday "crowd" and still got the discount. Considering I was contemplating a used one from kijiji at 450 I think I did fairly well

Got a dianese jacket for 399 super happy about that..bought it Thursday before the Black Friday "crowd" and still got the discount. Considering I was contemplating a used one from kijiji at 450 I think I did fairly well

Let's see a photo, Betty.

meh, I needed a suit and have to buy mens so it took quite a few tries to find one that fit.I didn't want to wait until the beginning of the season to find out there weren't any suits that would fit me and end up having to go custom again. Figured I'd get it over with sooner and the timing just worked out. And I did end up saving $65 over your price :p I also technically went on Tuesday, so not Friday :p

Back
Top Bottom