insomnia- kill some time | GTAMotorcycle.com

insomnia- kill some time

Sativa Quemador

cant sleep, time to ramble on.

I was wondering what might happen once they make marijuana legal.
can i now join everyone else for the ever popular "smoke-break" that only select people are eligible for ?
can someone light up anywhere they want, cause its medicine ? lol

its fun to watch someone in a kingcab truck get frustrated while parking.
how come all almost everything can be made lighter and smaller except a photocopy machine.

why do i wait for commercials to go get stuff when i dvr shows.
speaking of commercials, dont you hate when you watch a show and it ends with a cliffhanger, then it shows you a clip of next weeks show with a character that was in danger .. so now you know they live.

why do prisoners who commit crimes while in prison get a trial ?

whats the deal with helping the 3rd world ? i see countless charity drives by numerous organizations , and religions.
and they all seem to pick some charity in some country on the other side of the globe.

all thats good, but why cant they pick a local shelter. think Global act Local.

why cant women have their debit card out to pay for the item that they have been standing in line for 5 minutes already.

people with one foot get burned on shoes but get an advantage with socks.
why do banks charge customers bank fees, when they use customers money to invest with.
if anything, banks should pay dividends. they only made 4.1 billion in the first quarter...

Work for a credit union. If you maintain a minimum balance, most financial institutions will provide free banking.

Otherwise, the financial institution is just a service. Funds go in, you distribute to payees and access cash from ATM. And this stuff doesn't happen with magic. It requires secure electronic file transfers. Most of which is taken for granted and expected to be secure.

In the case of chartered banks, you can earn dividends. Just buy their stock.

Credit unions share revenues with members.

Sativa, you have entertained me.
I wonder many of the same things.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

how come when i went to school, there was only the odd kid with downs syndrome.
and the 4 or 5 kids in the "special class" actually didnt act all that different than the other kids at recess.

and now we have kids in grade 3 that still wear diapers.

was it maybe that these kids just never went to school back then, or never went outside ?

same thing with this Peanut allergen WTF. when i went to school you see kids with PBJ smeared halfway across their faces. I dont remember seeing anyone drop and shake.
its all these pills people keep ramming in their yaps to prevent feeling like crap for colds and flu's and allergies.. Destroying your immune systems is what you're doing. take em but dont abuse em.

more later. im sure i will be awake

Back
Top Bottom