Ferguson Missouri | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ferguson Missouri

No indictment, the prosecutor is doing a good job explaining

Yes he is.
Witnesses discredited for inconsistencies among witnesses.

So it begins.

Last edited:
arrested for warrants? All the time..me included
Read the whole thing. Seriously. It's eye-opening.

"If you were tasked with designing a regional system of government guaranteed to produce racial conflict, anger, and resentment, you’d be hard pressed to do better than St. Louis County."

In a nutshell, institutionalize poverty. Why? Because racism is illegal and this is the next best thing!

BS...If you are watching the news the DA is saying that many of the witnesses who gave testimony to the grand jury were black. 3 of the grand jurors were black so just get over it.

No indictment, the prosecutor is doing a good job explaining
Some of the questions he had to answer were mind boggling and dont reflect well on the intelligence of the average person

BTW When ever i get pulled over by the police the first thing i do is punch the cop, then walk away, after he says stop i charge towards him.
Where are all my white people protesting my arrest? lol

Your question was on the subject of the black vs. white social issues, which I replied to. If you want to switch topics, go ahead but that only reinforces what I said.

theres no switch there is smart action and dumb action period

Split screen with Obama speaking, and the street scene with tear gas, is surreal.

This subject should've been squashed the day the autopsy findings were published. But hey, CNN gots to get PAID. This is prime time TV.

theres no switch there is smart action and dumb action period
Sure, and Brown could have been stupid, while the protests could be smart. Or vice-versa, or any combination of the two. The justifications for each event are almost entirely unrelated.

Back
Top Bottom