Ferguson Missouri | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ferguson Missouri

Who was the moron that decided to release a very possibly incendiary descision in the evening? Riots are more interesting at night. Greater likelihood of bad behaviour such as looting and vandalism under the cover of darkness. Unless that's exactly what they are hoping for. It is Missouri after all. Cynical, I know.

The yanks have lots of post gulf war military gear to keep everything stable.

I agree, at least some people would be at work during the day. **** is going to happen no matter what the verdict is.

Cops look nervous, I like how CNN sent a black correspondent... smart move CNN, smart move

Who was the moron that decided to release a very possibly incendiary descision in the evening? Riots are more interesting at night. Greater likelihood of bad behaviour such as looting and vandalism under the cover of darkness. Unless that's exactly what they are hoping for. It is Missouri after all. Cynical, I know.

Prime time TV.

I agree, at least some people would be at work during the day. **** is going to happen no matter what the verdict is.

Cops look nervous, I like how CNN sent a black correspondent... smart move CNN, smart move

Don Lemon ain't black

When's the last time white people rioted? Shoot everyone of these ****s. white , black, Asian whatever. It's ******** to hold a town hostage like that and for race to make it ok to act like a fool

When was the last time white people were given reason for rioting?

Theres still a tone of racism, especially in the south. Home of The Klan. I can see how this could be "the straw that breaks the Carmel's back".

Sure hope not. Just 500 in the crowd. That's good.

Last edited:
When was the last time white people were given reason for rioting?

Theres still a tone of racism, especially in the south. Home of The Klan. I can see how this could be "the straw that breaks the Carmel's back".

Sure hope not. Just 500 in the crowd. That's good.

non blacks could come up with ******** reasons to riot too. They just dont.
racism isn't an excuse to riot period

lol I was talking about the other female correspondent. Anderson better stays away, doesn't get any whiter than that.
Don Lemon ain't black

Yes, they could. I just don't think that a reaction to systemic racism is a ********* reason.

bleeding heart liberal, I know.

Whites riot like a motherfucker in europe.

New business idea, riot tourism

We plan riot tours for whites from north america to european or south American countries during periods of civil unrest so they can experience rioting first hand while enjoying five star hotels and dining

This gonna be good

They have rap going, it's a parteeeeeeee

Last edited:
No indictment, the prosecutor is doing a good job explaining

Back
Top Bottom