So M13 got effed up REAL bad | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

So M13 got effed up REAL bad

:eek:ccasion5:

I think you're skipping over some context skippy. If I shared forum space with you (I do) and you had a bad off, I'd be more than happy to kick in a couple bucks. As a community effort, pooled money would make a huge difference to you. I'd skip all the excuses and rationalizations and lectures. If you were a stranger....sucks to be you, shouldn't be riding a murdercickle anyway.

By the way, I broke my hand racing and I need to move on December 17th - I never really planned to break my hand and now I am screwed, so Please can I have all of you come over and move my stuff for me?

.... ;)

Oh wait a minute, I had money put aside to pay for movers, good think I wasn't an idiot!

ZX600: Have you never given or accepted help from anyone in your life?

good think I wasn't an idiot!

Ya good think yarnt an idiot;) I'm not seeing the parallels, M13 entertained 150,000+ SUBSCRIBERS. You....well....you're entertaining.....

Ya good think yarnt an idiot;) I'm not seeing the parallels, M13 entertained 150,000+ SUBSCRIBERS. You....well....you're entertaining.....
Good thing you are not a moron

I'm going to throw this out there: It was a long fall...

Mk77Cyb.png

ZX600: Have you never given or accepted help from anyone in your life?
I think there is a difference when someone else arranges the charity, I.e. if someone's house burns down and the community comes together and starts a fund for them.

I think it's completely different when someone gets themselves into a mess and then goes begging for help. This guy lives in Taiwan, he must have some concept of 'losing face'. Never mind the over the top hyperbole he is spewing, like his kid has no financial future, has lost his dad, and other such nonsense.

Idiot should have had fire insurance. Community sounds like a bunch of wankers.

I think there is a difference when someone else arranges the charity, I.e. if someone's house burns down and the community comes together and starts a fund for them.

I think it's completely different when someone gets themselves into a mess and then goes begging for help. This guy lives in Taiwan, he must have some concept of 'losing face'. Never mind the over the top hyperbole he is spewing, like his kid has no financial future, has lost his dad, and other such nonsense.

I don't know this guy, but what I've gathered is that he is a youtuber posting motorcycling videos, and he has lots (thousands?) of followers. He's reaching out to them, as there is a sort of (virtual/cyber) relationship between them. Yes, his language is quite flowery.

Idiot should have had fire insurance. Community sounds like a bunch of wankers.

Good point, but you are still missing it.

Charity may be accepted, but not requested. Didn't your parents teach you ethics?

Good point, but you are still missing it.

Charity may be accepted, but not requested. Didn't your parents teach you ethics?

Are you talking moral principals?

I find a few members here solid contributors and I appreciate their input. And have stated as such and thanked them. One member in particular handles a certain facet of one corner of this forum and I always find his contributions a delight. I see value there. I guess you could say I subscribe to his thread. I hope he doesn't go away. I know others feel the same way. I have thanked him for his work.
If he posted about a horrendous life altering prang and asked for a couple bucks in no way, shape or form would I consider it some sort of breach of ethics. I would not lecture him on his misguided ways. I would not confuse him with a scam artist panhandler. Nosiree.

Back
Top Bottom