So M13 got effed up REAL bad | GTAMotorcycle.com

So M13 got effed up REAL bad

Macs

Site Supporter
Check out his latest update:

https://www.facebook.com/Mordeth13

NOT pretty :S So far looks like he won't be riding anything with a clutch anymore, sounds like they amputated half his left hand

Ouch, a moment of inattention on a scooter broke both his femurs and wrecked his left hand. That sucks. He has a post where he explains. He basically wasn't paying attention and crashed into a barrier beside the road, then supermanned off a bridge onto a road below.

Last edited:
No travel insurance i guess.Who travels without?

Anyone know what happened?

Hey guys, M13 here. Time for the big face reveal! Woohoo you excited ?

I won't be uploading videos for a while. The March tour is most likely cancelled. So if you're booked for the March tour check with me or wait for an email confirming that it will be pushed to the next tour. I actually have someone younger cooller and better looking than me to take over my tours. So they are still happening.YouTube Search : M13 Taiwan Tours

I'm known for being a bit of a jerk. But I've always liked to think that I have a good heart. I help with animals and Sean McCormack when I can. I donate to other Facebook users. I donate to other motorcycle vloggers. I donate to other motorcycle riders when I hear they crash and don't have insurance and need help. YouTube Search : M13 charity

I've always believed in giving something back. Even when I was talking with subscribers on Steam and gaming with them I remember one incident where a boy mentioned that it was his mother's birthday and he didn't have any money to buy her a present so I quickly sent him some money for his mother's present. He told her where the money came from even though I told him not to.

Anyway enough of me trying to prove that I'm not an ***. Because no one believes that. But I'm an *** with a good heart. Or "the nicest ******* you'll meet." as one of my guests said.
YouTube Search : M13 cries *******

Well it's my turn to ask for charity. I had a bad crash on Monday November 14th. A very bad crash. I was leading a tour and due to the very safe and slow pace that we do I was looking around a lot and I took my eyes off the road for too long. I cut across the oncoming lane and hit a short partition wall. My scooter and dog both smartly bounced off the wall and slid to a stop...both relatively unhurt. While I, being not as smart...flew over the wall and out into the air, it was great like superman! And then I plummeted about 35 feet to the loving embrace of the waiting pavement of a lower road.

I've broken both my upper legs. And lost half of my left hand. My every hour of every day is horrifying. I pooped today...was beyond horrific...haha...no really it was...imagine trying to poop with two broken legs...laying flat out on a bed and then trying to clean it with only one hand.

My son JD just lost his entire financial security. I just lost my life savings and all my plans for the future. In the first few days at the hospital I got very happy on the inside when I saw the windows didn't have bars on them. And then almost cried when someone opened one and I saw that they only open an inch. That was my state of mind. YouTube Search : M13 parenting baby JD

I'm doing better now. My wife is being incredibly helpful and supportive. But I don't know how long she can keep it up...

Taiwan medical covers the majority of it, but I'm still looking at large sums of money over the next few months. Plus thousands in lost income and I was barely breaking even to begin the with.

It will be 4-6 months before I can walk again, my beautiful baby boy has lost his daddy. Update: 6-9 months... right leg is worse than they thought.

If all of my 150,000 subscribers gave a dollar I'd probably make it through this. If they all gave 10 then my family would be stronger from this than before.

But either way I can't do this without your help. I really really can't. My life is in your hands.

If there are any charities that could help...that would be great.

Money is needed for medical bills, lost income, care giving, wheelchairs, home improvements (wheelchair ramps...etc) and other things I'm forgetting.

I don't know how these charity websites work and it's taken me 5 days just to write this. So for now I'm just going to list my PayPal account : moredeth13@hotmail.com .

Othr ways to help...spread the word. If your someone with influence do a charity drive. If you're an artist I'll be asking for help with that type of stuff.

But whoever you are please spare something now to bring some hope to the most horrific time in my life.

PayPal account : moredeth13@hotmail.com (yes, extra e )

You can check that that is my correct PayPal by checking www.M13online.com .

All the people on my current tour can confirm all this as well as all my friends.

And I know it feels weird to "like" a post about something horrible, but likes equal support and more circulation.

6-9 months out of work is a looong time.

No travel insurance i guess.Who travels without?

I think he was from Toronto and moved to Taiwan a while ago.

Damn I should've started charities every time I crashed... Might be rich by now.

Damn I should've started charities every time I crashed... Might be rich by now.

+1

Not to sound like a prick but don't people think ahead in life?
If you ride a motorcycle its not a secret that you might get hurt and be out of work for quite some time. People will drive 50k cars, buy 800k houses, but have zero money put away in case something goes wrong...

+1

If you ride a motorcycle its not a secret that you might get hurt and be out of work for quite some time. People will drive 50k cars, buy 800k houses, but have zero money put away in case something goes wrong...

If you watch his introduction video on his youtube channel, How to Make Friends in Asia, you can see he is also not the most safety conscious rider out there, but gets off telling everyone else how they should ride.

Somehow I am not surprised that this guy crashed in 'a moment of inattention'.

[video=youtube;9osuXcZkqyI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9osuXcZkqyI[/video]

+1

Why stop now.

If you watch his introduction video on his youtube channel, How to Make Friends in Asia, you can see he is also not the most safety conscious rider out there, but gets off telling everyone else how they should ride.

Somehow I am not surprised that this guy crashed in 'a moment of inattention'.

[video=youtube;9osuXcZkqyI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9osuXcZkqyI[/video]
Someone should've backhand smashed him during the intro.

Guy seems to always want a confrontation

Hey guys, M13 here.

[...]

I donate to other Facebook users. I donate to other motorcycle vloggers. I donate to other motorcycle riders when I hear they crash and don't have insurance and need help. YouTube Search : M13 charity

I've always believed in giving something back.

[...]

Well it's my turn to ask for charity. I had a bad crash on Monday November 14th.

[...]

My son JD just lost his entire financial security. I just lost my life savings and all my plans for the future.

[...]

My wife is being incredibly helpful and supportive. But I don't know how long she can keep it up...

[...]

It will be 4-6 months before I can walk again, my beautiful baby boy has lost his daddy. Update: 6-9 months... right leg is worse than they thought.

If all of my 150,000 subscribers gave a dollar I'd probably make it through this. If they all gave 10 then my family would be stronger from this than before.

But either way I can't do this without your help. I really really can't. My life is in your hands.

I wasn't going to respond. But, I am now, after some thought.

I can't help but feel being manipulated here by Mordeth13's request for donations. Putting up a picture of the accident scene, with his legs mangled, is in bad taste. It's obvious that he's appealing to people's emotions in an attempt to get them to give him money.

Saying stuff like his "baby boy has lost his daddy", and that his "life is in [our] hands" just reeks of melodrama.

I'm not doubting Mordeth13's suffering. He obviously is. And, he'll continue to suffer for some time. But, why should I help him out? Is the only reason why is because he's a "public figure" on youtube? I don't even know the guy--and the vast majority of people giving him money don't either.

There are many other charities out there that are deserving of some dough (http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/the-aftermath-of-thalidomide/article21689771/).

Last edited:
You don't have to give but if you were a fan of his, as many people obviously are, and enjoyed his ongoing antics it would feel good to throw a couple bucks his way. No? If one of the regulars on this site needed help post crash I'm sure most would throw in.

I wasn't going to respond. But, I am now, after some thought.

I can't help but feel being manipulated here by Mordeth13's request for donations. Putting up a picture of the accident scene, with his legs mangled, is in bad taste. It's obvious that he's appealing to people's emotions in an attempt to get them to give him money.

Saying stuff like his "baby boy has lost his daddy", and that his "life is in [our] hands" just reeks of melodrama.

I'm not doubting Mordeth13's suffering. He obviously is. And, he'll continue to suffer for some time. But, why should I help him out? Is the only reason why is because he's a "public figure" on youtube? I don't even know the guy--and the vast majority of people giving him money don't either.

There are many other charities out there that are deserving of some dough (http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/the-aftermath-of-thalidomide/article21689771/).

The guy wrote to tell of his current plight and why he believes some sympathy and donations will help him and his family through this situation.

You have written why you believe you should not make a donation, based on his message, and then directed readers here to a charity more to your liking.

I can't help but feel being manipulated here by wedgeworm! ;)

You don't have to give but if you were a fan of his, as many people obviously are, and enjoyed his ongoing antics it would feel good to throw a couple bucks his way. No? If one of the regulars on this site needed help post crash I'm sure most would throw in.

I don't know about you guys, but I would have to be in pretty bad shape mentally and physically to even ask (beg) for help. But then again, I am not much like Schneller and don't crowd-source bike trips either.

I agree with Paul on this one, if you don't have the foresight to be prepared in case you are out of commission for an extended period, perhaps you should take fewer risks.

I used to fly powered paragliders and gave it up because at the time I didn't have disability insurance and would have been hard done by had I severely injured myself. Now I have disability insurance through work that will pay me 75% of my salary if I am unable to work. My workplace is also very accommodating, so I know I could still work from a wheelchair if I needed to. That, and I have an emergency fund set aside from which I could make my mortgage payments for a year -- oh and I have a wife that works. I think I am covered well enough.

Ya many of us did just that, only to later find out our good "friend" was stealing bikes from us and the whole "wreck" was exaggerated

Back
Top Bottom