Ducati 998 beauty shots video | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ducati 998 beauty shots video

Bologna998

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and instead of beginning with a long-winded introduction, let me speak through my bike :p

[video=youtube;gdYHskbhLsM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdYHskbhLsM[/video]

Welcome to GTAM.Nice 998,probably the most beautiful bike ever made.And the most uncomfortable.Lol.

Welcome to GTAM.Nice 998,probably the most beautiful bike ever made.And the most uncomfortable.Lol.
I disagree... 1098

Copy that, I've groan to like it.

Thanks! :)

Well, let's just agree that Ducatis are the best... and hideously uncomfortable. ;) I once did 1,000 km on mine, and not even in one day. The pain, oh the pain, I can tell you... Still, I'd never sell it. Looks amazing, sounds even better than it looks (courtesy of Termignoni) and once you know how to handle it, really pays you back big time.

Hey Roomie! /Ross

Sorry, just had to do this. :D

Actually, I agree on best looking ss duc ever. Even the Panigale - as beautiful as she is - somehow does not quite match the 916/748/996/998 in terms of style. I just miss the double exhaust at the rear for its Vulgar Display of Power /Pantera (sorry, on a quote roll apparently). And that front end... It seems to me the 916 front fairings are forever.

The Panigale is a massive stunner, no doubt. But the 916 was a mind-boggling revolution.

Still, would take a Pani any day. As my second wife so to speak. ;)

Back
Top Bottom