On Any Sunday The Next Chapter | GTAMotorcycle.com

On Any Sunday The Next Chapter

mr.walczak

Anyone seen it yet?, Bed ridden for a month now and I know it came out Nov 7th...Been impatiently waiting to buy it off the site and am now resorting to online since they're slacking lol ... Anyone have a link to it? or have they been pretty good at keeping it off the net?

Have not seen it yet, hoping to catch it next Sunday if possible. If not I'll try to catch it another Sunday. Any Sunday really but not on Saturday.

It's still in theatres. You can steal it online I'm sure, but that doesn't seem like a fitting reward to the guys who did all this work.

I have no issues paying for a solid copy just didn't know if anyone had a digital one floating around in the mean time.. No worries, patience is a virtue .. I guess lol

Got stung a while back with "Why We Ride".I'll wait till this one is free.

For those that didn't know Dana Brown is Bruce Browns son, Bruce did the original film. Bruce's approach that a great documentary has to have a plot but also tell a story is what made him different and great. On any Sunday was a ground breaking film and set the tone for documentaries ever since.

His decision to let Steve McQueen star in the film if he would finance it may have been his cleverest idea.

For those that didn't know Dana Brown is Bruce Browns son, Bruce did the original film. Bruce's approach that a great documentary has to have a plot but also tell a story is what made him different and great. On any Sunday was a ground breaking film and set the tone for documentaries ever since.

mmm...maybe for motorcycle documentaries. I did not find it was interesting as "Fast" and "Faster".

It's a kind of depressing film to watch today, and tells me I was born far too late, because a lot of the activities in the original film are not possible today and general interest in bikes in North America is still declining. For Baby Boomer riders, it left many men with a strange bromance/fixation on Steve McQueen.

Well it did get an academy award nomination, which isn't a small thing really. Steve McQueen was the king of cool, bought cars and bikes he liked , put a 12 gauge through Kieth Moons window ( they were neighbors) , took movie roles he liked and hunted and fished and flew planes. And slept with hot girls. I sat next to his ex wife at dinner 3 yrs ago, she has stories ( and sells books about it) . Hes the guy everyone would want to have a beer with.
You weren't boirn to late but you may be in the wrong geography, scrambles and desert races are still big in the south west, hill climbs are still big deals in the Midwest and south west. Canada missed out on a lot of that stuff, on the scale the US does it.

Once he got to a certain age he realized it was all bs, said so himself. I was fascinated with him when it was ok for young boys to look up to daring do dashing men. Not homo. Live your own story.

what theatre is this playing at?

I believe the legal version will not be released until the spring. So until then you're stuck finding a theater thats screening it. There definitely isnt a legitimate copy to download anywhere on the net.

I saw it last week in Buffalo and thought it was great. Some excellent cinematography.
Similar to the original in that it was short on tech info and focused on a couple genres of racing and riding with friends and family.
Even some Canadian content with a segment on a female motocrosser from B.C.

It's available now at your local download site.

Personally, found it dull and boring. Took two sittings to get through it.

Great, romantic tribute to riding. Very much felt like Step Into Liquid, but on bikes.

Back
Top Bottom