EBC dealers | GTAMotorcycle.com

EBC dealers

starboy869

Any shop here an EBC dealer with stock on its shelf?

I'm looking for an ebc md1006LS brake rotor (not md1006). I believe it was recently discounted by ebc,

let me know

chris

not everyone who's a dealer can order it. I need someone who has old stock on a shelf somewhere. I emailed blue-streak,

Not a Canadian dealer, but I used to order my EBC stuff from Powersport Superstore. They were quicker on picking up new lines (maybe Canadian dealers have finally realized the EPFA pads exist by now) and actually dealing with them over the phone was surprisingly pleasant (I called to suggest they overestimated the shipping weight of something, and they actually corrected it - politely even).

Shipping was a little different then though, might not make $$$ sense anymore now

I understand they can't order it as its not in the database anymore. However, any shop who distributes Parts Canada, which is most big shops, could potentially have it lying around.

I just emailed parts canada to check with their dealers. x my fingers

out of about 20+ dealers I contacted nobody had a rotor in stock. apparently they're all special ordered in direct from ebc as needed basis. an md1006ls just isn't going to be found.

Back
Top Bottom