Holy F***ing snow | GTAMotorcycle.com

Holy F***ing snow

VT1100

Got covered over here in London. Hope everyone has their snow tires on!

or trax

tumblr_mxtxt6yaI01sdth42o1_500.jpg

Anyone else get a blanket of the white stuff?

About 3 cm fell in Toronto. The city is paralyzed

Last evening, I went up to Barrie and back in a snow squall, it was the most fun I have had in years in a car. Tonights snow was just annoying, too many stupid people around.

Yep...still have to put mine on. Was going to do it Sun...then it started to snow. Good thing I don't need to drive this week.

Snowed like hell here. I hate this sht

About 3 cm fell in Toronto. The city is paralyzed
This should have been a stupid joke, but it's unfortunately pretty close to the truth.

Ridiculous how incompetent people are in the snow here. In a more positive light, I guess it's better that traffic takes 4x longer to move anywhere than to have a ton of accidents everywhere.

And the "Oh I don't need the snow tires on yet" crowd will realized that they dun goofed.
80% worn all season tires, no problem. Should really rotate them to get the better grip up front, but there's no need yet.

If this much snow makes your car paralyzed in all season tires, then something else is the problem.

80% worn all season tires, no problem. Should really rotate them to get the better grip up front, but there's no need yet.

If this much snow makes your car paralyzed in all season tires, then something else is the problem.
You & Blue Kawi can compete for the Darwin awards

When your snow&ice tires cause you to die in a crash on dry roads that all seasons would handle easily, what award do you call that?

How can my winter tires cause me to crash on dry roads?
Are winter tires more of a hazard in dry roads than No-Season tires on ice?

I had to drive home to London from Montreal yesterday. Sunny and clear in Quebec, it started snowing when I got to the Ontario border.n I managed to maintain 90-100kph to about Whitby... then it took me 4 hours to get from the 400 to Waterloo. 12 hours door to door.

I had to drive home to London from Montreal yesterday. Sunny and clear in Quebec, it started snowing when I got to the Ontario border.n I managed to maintain 90-100kph to about Whitby... then it took me 4 hours to get from the 400 to Waterloo. 12 hours door to door.

They got these things called airplanes

Airplanes aren't allowed on the 401. Jeez, talk about Dawrin Awards.

Just be glad we're not in Buffalo...
Just under *6 FEET* of snow already, with *3 FEET MORE* due by Friday evening. They've called a state of emergency.

Back
Top Bottom