Cheapest rate for Motorcycle tow | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cheapest rate for Motorcycle tow

best bang fo yo buck man...

my new ninja arrived from kahuna ...destination : Mrkham and Mccowan via motolimo

cost : $140...

I'd say toyhauler/ infernobuster. Towed my bike 3-4 years ago, was the cheapest with an enclosed trailer.

Plus 270 to install a hitch
or $20 for a trailer.

OP. CAA does not do delivery service, they only do emergency service, so if your bike is on the side of the road on a nice dry day like Sunday or Next Monday then you can call them, if your bike is inside the dealership and you want it brought to your house, good luck with that.

Do with this information as you wish

Or just hire Chris (Inferno) and you know the service will be done by a guy that knows how to transport a motorcycle with an enclosed trailer. Remember salt dust will be on the ground and it will go everywhere in your new bike if you transport it with an open trailer (CAA), including the air vent and into the air filter.

Last edited:
I've seen how CAA has towed some bikes. They aren't touching mine unless I already wadded it up somewhere.

CAA is grrrrrreat!
[video=youtube;USkVu41-mDE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USkVu41-mDE[/video]

They've saved my ***** a few times now

I've seen how CAA has towed some bikes. They aren't touching mine unless I already wadded it up somewhere.

CAA is grrrrrreat!
[video=youtube;USkVu41-mDE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USkVu41-mDE[/video]

They've saved my ***** a few times now
The ones with proper motorcycle equipment are great but I've seen more throwing them on the flat bed and tying them down on the kickstand. One bump and owner has a bent kickstand.

Plus 270 to install a hitch
Where the hell do you shop? I paid $100 for mine. And I used it more then once....

The CAA price is right, I've been a member for years, but never used it for a bike issue. Have been in a group and used AAA for a flat in Ohio on a friend's bike. Pretty useless. We had to load it on the flatbed and then tie it down ourselves. Driver was clueless as it was the first time he had towed a bike. Wait was 45 minutes which was pretty good.

I use CAA because I also use them to haul my car around for free (just tell them your clutch is screwed or something and they'll take it without asking) but having had them tow my damaged bike, and had it show up with more damage, I wouldn't have them haul a non-damaged bike just for convenience sake. Car is a bit different. Even with my car I've had them refuse to tow it "because it's a Porsche and that's too expensive for me" (da faq? it was $2500 to buy it?)

Back
Top Bottom