2015 - lets go! | GTAMotorcycle.com

2015 - lets go!

meme

Site Supporter
Asked the Oshawa Generals for some tickets to raffle off for our '15 campaign, and they came through for us.

16 tickets were donated for a couple of games in Feb. My plan is to raffle them off in packs of 4. I work for a pretty big company so hopefully this pays off for the RFS team challenge. $10 and you get a chance to win the pack.

I'm also gonna try and do the same thing with tires, gonna see if I can get a couple of sets donated to us in order raffle off here online and maybe a set for the track guys/gals.

Then I need a bike, but working on that too! Do we have a date set for the weekend yet?

Last edited:
You know you're AWESOME right?

I've got a RFS meeting next Wednesday and I hope to have some information about the 2015 season to share. I'll also post up as soon as the website is ready and the Team is up and running.

Let me know if you need any help with anything!

Last edited:
We are still in the process of working out the logistics of the 2015 year and I hope to have updates very soon!

aat the show I learned that it's gonna be at Burl's Creek this year and it will be nice to have some shade! I told Fozzy and she asked " Why wasn't it there before?" Great place designed for events like this and close enough to kill all excuses! Joim the GTAM team and let's rock the heck out of it'

Cheer 8)
Aminal

Back
Top Bottom