polishing compounds | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

polishing compounds

BRBC5.jpg

In all honesty, it's not really for me, but for a good friend who is taking it to another good friend in a place where it's hard to get, think of a place that is known for Cigars, and you have an idea of where it's going......

Careful, could be mistaken for a brick of hash at first glance.

I was just there picking some stuff up, and Art said someone came in but I dont think it was you, he said he wasnt a bike guy but an older retired gentleman. So I guess you sent your friend? Says he bought 2 bars one brown one green

If you ever need anything to do with abrasives he is your man including sand blasting, he is a Harley guy also so he likes helping with bike projects. Compliment him on his Harley and the prices will get better LOL

Thanks for the tip....

your right it was not me, but my buddy, I couldn't get away from work, so I gave him the info, hope you don't mind.....

I'll remember to compliment the Harley when I am there myself....

Take whatever paperwork you can get and keep the product in original packaging when you leave for cigarland. There is just a lot less questions if a reasonable explanation is at hand. They are pretty used to people bringing lots of "unobtainables" to the Island, but they still need to understand what it is.

Take whatever paperwork you can get and keep the product in original packaging when you leave for cigarland. There is just a lot less questions if a reasonable explanation is at hand. They are pretty used to people bringing lots of "unobtainables" to the Island, but they still need to understand what it is.

Thanks.....

my buddy who is going is a seasoned traveler and worked for the airlines as well, he goes quite often, I was supposed to go for 4 days with him, but bloody work is getting in the way, unless I find someone to cover off my shift......kinda hard when we schedule shifts 2 months in advance, most have plans set.......bummer for me....well this time around....

Back
Top Bottom