polishing compounds | GTAMotorcycle.com

polishing compounds

GateKeeper

looking for the larger bars of polishing compound, not the small packs available at Princess Auto, and Caswell Canada in Palmerston is too far of a drive right now....anyone know of something local to Mississauga.....I would wait for the Motorcycle Show, but need to get it before the end of the week....need Brown and Green...

Thanks

BRBC5.jpg

looking for the larger bars of polishing compound, not the small packs available at Princess Auto, and Caswell Canada in Palmerston is too far of a drive right now....anyone know of something local to Mississauga.....I would wait for the Motorcycle Show, but need to get it before the end of the week....need Brown and Green...

Thanks

BRBC5.jpg

What is that? A big turd that my great grandpa used to use to polish his grandpa's car? :p
If this is for paint, this maybe newsflash, but polishing technology has come a LONG way...

Meguiar's D300 is freaking awesome with an orbital/rupee polisher..

[video=youtube_share;4h060tDKw3M]http://youtu.be/4h060tDKw3M[/video]

What is that? A big turd that my great grandpa used to use to polish his grandpa's car? :p
If this is for paint, this maybe newsflash, but polishing technology has come a LONG way...

Meguiar's D300 is freaking awesome with an orbital/rupee polisher..

Don't need it to polish a car, need to polish metals

but Thanks for trying...

Your ignorance can be forgiven. Metal polishing compounds come in different colours for different grades of fineness.

Geiswen Canada 317 Atwell Dr Toronto. customer service desk Monday to Friday 8-5. You should be able to find the inventory listings online, if it polishes stuff they have it.

Geiswen Canada 317 Atwell Dr Toronto. customer service desk Monday to Friday 8-5. You should be able to find the inventory listings online, if it polishes stuff they have it.

So close.....but they only have up to a 1 pound bar,,,,looking for the larger, but if I can't find anything else those will have to do....

Thanks for the link.......

http://www.chandlerindustrial.com/

Go in the back door not the office, and talk to Art, tell him Johnny sent you. He has a whole room filled with different compounds, so I hope you know what you want. He doesnt just have the usual brown, white, red etc he has 5 or more different grits of each color including soft bars. Pretty much anything you would ever need to polish any kind of metal to any finish you would want...And its industrial stuff for professional use, and also temp controlled storage so its fresh and not old and dried out. Way better then any hobby type stuff you find in those little bars at Canadian tire or Princess auto type places

They also make custom buffing wheels in house, there is a whole section dedicated to ladies sewing buffing wheels of all sizes

Last edited:
OK so now I'm just curious, what is it your polishing that requires the amount of compound your shopping for?

http://www.chandlerindustrial.com/

Go in the back door not the office, and talk to Art, tell him Johnny sent you. He has a whole room filled with different compounds, so I hope you know what you want. He doesnt just have the usual brown, white, red etc he has 5 or more different grits of each color including soft bars. Pretty much anything you would ever need to polish any kind of metal to any finish you would want...And its industrial stuff for professional use, and also temp controlled storage so its fresh and not old and dried out. Way better then any hobby type stuff you find in those little bars at Canadian tire or Princess auto type places

They also make custom buffing wheels in house, there is a whole section dedicated to ladies sewing buffing wheels of all sizes

Perfect.........exactly what is needed, lots of product and close to home.....

Thanks so much....

OK so now I'm just curious, what is it your polishing that requires the amount of compound your shopping for?

In all honesty, it's not really for me, but for a good friend who is taking it to another good friend in a place where it's hard to get, think of a place that is known for Cigars, and you have an idea of where it's going......they don't have it as good as we do, but the cars and stuff they have are beautiful if cared for by craftsmen, of which this friend of a friend is, he is a long time body man and everything is done by hand....

so really I am just helping out, OK, I might get a few cigars out of the deal......

and my attempt at polishing parts

P1090263.jpg

P1060259.jpg

P1070463.jpg

P1080347.jpg

Last edited:

Apologies for my earlier ignorance. I knew it wasn't for paint.. kindof.
Amazon is also a good source.

Might even ship to Cuba..

Thanks....

PM sent....

I think I am good, but will let you know if it changes, and I need some....

I was just there picking some stuff up, and Art said someone came in but I dont think it was you, he said he wasnt a bike guy but an older retired gentleman. So I guess you sent your friend? Says he bought 2 bars one brown one green

If you ever need anything to do with abrasives he is your man including sand blasting, he is a Harley guy also so he likes helping with bike projects. Compliment him on his Harley and the prices will get better LOL

Back
Top Bottom