Motorcycle Research Paper Question - Why do you ride? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Research Paper Question - Why do you ride?

nikhil567

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if everyone could help me out with a research paper that I have to work on for a sociology paper.

My question to anyone on this forum is why do you ride?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I do ride, I just wanted to see some other peoples reasoning behind it as well

Last edited:
why I ride is better than the movie version ;) i just don't have the soundtrack along with missing a few of the camera shots

1.Some of us have wanted to since we were kids
2.Bikes look cool to us
3.Cause its fun
4.Cause some of us think its easy to be Rossi
5.Cause how else will you spend a whole evening outside of timmies just chatting with other guys thinking its all cool!

1.Some of us have wanted to since we were kids
2.Bikes look cool to us
3.Cause its fun
4.Cause some of us think its easy to be Rossi
5.Cause how else will you spend a whole evening outside of timmies just chatting with other guys thinking its all cool!
When kids see me they get all excited...
Even when dogs see me they get worked up

When kids see me they get all excited...
Even when dogs see me they get worked up

Hopefully you're working your way up to women ?

Since I was young I was drawn to motorcycles. Fast forward 30 some odd years, and I finally did it.
That first ride home, after I bought my bike, was the most freeing, relaxing, euphoric, amazing moment (with the exception of the births of my sons) that I have ever felt.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Chicks dig it.

Faster than a go kart, yet closer to the ground when you corner. Sounds like a good time to me.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dytQvJefFW0

Originally got into motorcycling as a cost effective alternative to commuting in a car. You couldn't pay me to deal with the TTC daily, commuting to and from school daily, and a car is simply not feasible for a cheap student like me (parking, insurance, etc.)

I ride for different reasons.

1. I ride street due to sense of adventure.

2. I ride track to feel the sensation of pride that I can improve my riding. That I can take the risk and feel the accomplishment (or failure).

3. I ride dirt to have pure enjoyment with my family (wife and kids).

Back
Top Bottom