FS 2005 ZX6r 636 | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

FS 2005 ZX6r 636

oren102

I'm reluctant to let her go but it's time I move on.

For sale is a 2005 ZX6r 636. Anyone who knows me, knows that I baby my bikes. Twice a year I remove all of the fairings and give her a complete polish (headers, etc.) as well as lubricate and change all of the fluids. Brake fluid once a year, coolant once a year, oil every 2000km's (full synthetic), oil filter every 4000km's (Amsoil filter). I've put hundreds of hours maintaining this bike because I am slightly OCD.

The bike has all of the goodies:
1. Woodcraft frame sliders
2. Woodcraft engine case covers (both sides)
3. Woodcraft rearsets
4. DID chain (4000km's on it)
5. All of the tuning done by either myself of Frekeyguy (very well known in the GTA community)
6. Valve clearance check done 4000km's ago (won't need another one for the remainder of its life)
7. New battery replaced this season
8. Yoshimura exhaust
9. Integrated tail lights
10. Motion detecting alarm system
11. K&N Air Filter
12. Break pads replaced 4000km's ago has a lot left
13. spark plugs replaced 2000km's ago
14. More than half the life left on PP2CT tires
15. Properly winterized every year
16. I will throw in an Arai helmet (if it fits you properly) and some used alpinestar boots to get you going
17. 49815 KM's, it wasn't sitting around in the shed, I actually rode it to work most days on the 407
18. That's what comes up to mind although I think I'm missing much more
19. Reason for selling, I want a 699 and I don't believe bikes should be sitting around collecting rust

9Lkw28.jpg

1pwhrl.jpg

fSo6PA.jpg

ci9O9w.jpg

Price is a firm $5000.00 cash, first person to money on the table takes it. I don't mind providing the UVIP.
I can arrange for delivery ASAP or store it for you over the winter, your choice.

Contact me by e-mail: oren102@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom