When to start riding? | GTAMotorcycle.com

When to start riding?

Kotik108

I have many years of driving and riding experience in 5 countries. I had my share of accidents and just want to put my opinion on when is it good to start riding highways on a 2-wheels vesicle. I think, try fist to get a couple of years (ideally at least 4) accident-free of car driving. The idea behind that: two-wheeled vesicle is not the one you want to learn the road ways on, the mistakes on it are way too costly and easily can turn deadly. And it is a jungle out there, the one, ways of which you will just have to learn. The question is: will it be a hard-way or over some more appropriate settings? I understand somebody's desire to get on the road on your bike ASAP, I was there too. However, curb your rush. Would you do sky-diving without learning survival trick fist? Riding your none-motorized bicycle on the road for a couple of seasons helps too. But be careful here, it can be as dangerous as motorcycling. So - car is your vesicle to start. It has 4 wheels, safety belt, bumpers and a metal box all around you. Prove to yourself you can control this 'couple of tons bullet' for a couple of years and remember - accident free. Then you ready for the sky-diving of riding... Wish you luck!

Back
Top Bottom