Google g-mail | GTAMotorcycle.com

Google g-mail

ToSlow

Site Supporter
I've had my gmail acc for a long time, lost and don't remember my password and after answering the questions google gives, they decide that i don't know enough about my own acc for them to give me back my password or set a new one.

anybody here have any suggestion on how to handle this to get access to my acc again.

thanks

Don't they have an option where your phone number is the backup?

I've had my gmail acc for a long time, lost and don't remember my password and after answering the questions google gives, they decide that i don't know enough about my own acc for them to give me back my password or set a new one.

anybody here have any suggestion on how to handle this to get access to my acc again.

thanks

Don't they have an option where your phone number is the backup?

I also thought the questions you chose to have as 'password reset' were just that - you chose them. Mother's maiden name / first pet / street name born on etc. How do you not recall any of those?

Was there a backup email on the account?

the cool people have switched to outlook.com

Uh, is that even still around? Even my Windows phone doesn't offer that, you get a live.com address.
And shouldn't you be advocating a BlackBerry.net email?? ?
Op, I had the same thing happen a couple years ago. I entered everything correctly, and still wouldn't let me in. I found a back door in. I'll have to get in front of my computer and see if it comes back to me.

I have a live.ca email address, it keeps all my junk mail nice and warm.

its ok....Google loves you guys...........

"Outlook.com won't sell the contents of your email to advertisers, and Outlook.com keeps ads to a minimum."

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-com/gmail/

The same thing happened to me, except it was my hotmail account.

its ok....Google loves you guys...........

"Outlook.com won't sell the contents of your email to advertisers, and Outlook.com keeps ads to a minimum."

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-com/gmail/

To be fair they don't sell your contents to anyone. They key word scan your emails and generate add content based on that.

Im fully bought into the google machine so i'm used to them know what i'm always doing.

MS has a history of going through peoples emails for other reasons.

It's hilarious to read how some think it's just Google scanning content of e-mails. Keep dreaming that other big players on the public e-mail market don't do it, for one or another reason.

I don't condone it, but then I only use such servers for junk mail direction, so I don't care what shows up where ....

Newsflash: if a tech company is offering you a vital service for free, they're mining your data.

google-skynet.png

Back
Top Bottom