Key rings? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Key rings?

Tis the sad season when our motorcycle discussion revolves around key rings :( ;)

My sentiments exactly, even sadder that I have to check back in to see if there's anything new and exciting re: key within .5hr of posting. It's going to be a hellish winter, psychologically speaking.

I keep everything on my key ring, car keys, bike key, bike fob, work keys, home keys, ear plugs. Now my keys do not touch my tank, if it did I would keep the bike key separate.

^^ For the love of Don Cherry!

I use the bike key by itself. Always store in my jeans's coin pocket when not in use. Keep one of two extras in my A* jacket's inner pocket along with the ownership/insurance slip.

^^ For the love of Don Cherry!

I use the bike key by itself. Always store in my jeans's coin pocket when not in use. Keep one of two extras in my A* jacket's inner pocket along with the ownership/insurance slip.

I would be carrying multiple key rings which just does not make sense to me. My bike has plenty of room and it is not scratching anything, so I just keep it all together. On a trip though I will remove the car key.

Tis the sad season when our motorcycle discussion revolves around key rings
icon_sad.gif
icon_wink.gif

Sorry, Doc. I feel the same. :banghead:

Pictured on a Bonnie, but I have one of these for my Thruxton:

triumph-twins-union-jack-key-holder-bonnie-thruxton-scrambler-thunderbird-storm-4058-p.jpg

triumph-twins-union-jack-key-holder-bonnie-thruxton-scrambler-thunderbird-storm-%5B2%5D-4058-p.jpg

Last edited:
Keep one of two extras in my A* jacket's inner pocket along with the ownership/insurance slip.

Ziptie, using ubiquitous black zipties, spare key to frame.

Key by itself. Living in the safe part of the world I have a hidden house key at home. No need for any of them with me to be potentially lost while riding. Why does this seem like rocket science for some?

Key by itself. Living in the safe part of the world I have a hidden house key at home. No need for any of them with me to be potentially lost while riding. Why does this seem like rocket science for some?

I have a keyless lock why even have a key. I still take a bunch of key chain items with me.

Back
Top Bottom