Contest to win a GoPro | GTAMotorcycle.com

Contest to win a GoPro

Joe Bass

*probably eating right now*
Site Supporter
Hey guys. I'm big into entering contests, and I usually have good luck in them. I'm sitting at around $2k in prizes for the year. I came across a contest to win a GoPro. I know a lot of you guys want to record your rides, so I thought I'd share it with you. I will let you know that you do have to give your email address. (I keep one just for contests). I'd like to win, but if I don't, hopefully one of you will. Good luck! here's the link: http://www.rich20something.com/giveaways/new-build-entrepreneur-toolkit-gopro-hero3/?lucky=641

Enjoy your five more entries lol
Sorry, yes, I do receive 5 more entries for everyone that enters using my link. I should have also posted that. Was not meaning to be deceptive, genuinely wanted to share this contest with GTAM. But thanks for entering, and good luck!

how much spam does that Email get ?
I enter about 50-100 contests weekly, I get about 100 spam emails daily. Only real downfall for me is that I still have to scan through the spam; I've had 1 or 2 winning notifications in there. But, I was able to take my kids to a Toopy & Binoo show (kids show on Treehouse TV), plus a meet and greet with them, valued at about $500, that I never would have been able to afford otherwise. Also, pre-season Leafs tickets that allowed me to take my older boy to his first game. For me, the benefits outweigh the negatives. (Sorry about the long answer :\)

I enter about 50-100 contests weekly, I get about 100 spam emails daily. Only real downfall for me is that I still have to scan through the spam; I've had 1 or 2 winning notifications in there. But, I was able to take my kids to a Toopy & Binoo show (kids show on Treehouse TV), plus a meet and greet with them, valued at about $500, that I never would have been able to afford otherwise. Also, pre-season Leafs tickets that allowed me to take my older boy to his first game. For me, the benefits outweigh the negatives. (Sorry about the long answer :\)
50-100. Wow that seems like a full time.job!! How do you find all these contests?
I've herd of people doing this, and winning cruises, trips, cars etc. In fact I recall a show on someone who actually makes a living doing this. Basically sell what they win.

50-100. Wow that seems like a full time.job!! How do you find all these contests?
I've herd of people doing this, and winning cruises, trips, cars etc. In fact I recall a show on someone who actually makes a living doing this. Basically sell what they win.

I subscribe to some daily contest emails. It doesn't always take very long, many of my wins have come from Twitter and Facebook. I also use autofill whenever possible. Everything is organized by prize value and date, so if I am short on time, I only enter those. Usually do it while dinner is in the oven, kids are doing homework etc.
Saw that show too. $80 k a year reselling prizes? Yes please.

I subscribe to some daily contest emails. It doesn't always take very long, many of my wins have come from Twitter and Facebook. I also use autofill whenever possible. Everything is organized by prize value and date, so if I am short on time, I only enter those. Usually do it while dinner is in the oven, kids are doing homework etc.
Saw that show too. $80 k a year reselling prizes? Yes please.
Well if you happen to ever get leafs tickets and your son converted to a bruins fan or something crazy like that then you just let me know !

Back
Top Bottom