When a man hits a woman back | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

When a man hits a woman back

You don't poke a sleeping bear

... thats all

Your opinion sucks the big one. Let me be clear, this is only in the event she initiates and is the aggressor and shows willing and capable to do you grievous harm. Ego has nothing to do with it. You should recognize what an enemy is, they are not abiding by the same code of conduct you are.

Should one walk away from a situation like this, it just gives her (the aggressor) more of a false pretense that she can get away with pulling crap like this on people.

I think he used proportionate force by smacking her rather than closing his fist. That'll teach her some class.

If you are not strong enough to push her away or immobilize her, then you are a wimp. There is no reason to punch her, unless your ego gets the better of you. That is my opinion, that is all.

If a man punches you, would you walk away? A punch is a punch. The gender of the assailant should have no bearing on the response.

..And that is fine, i can only control what I do, not what others do.

Just because ***** is crazy, doesn't mean I have to behave like a total loser and smack her in the head.

what if she says... hey JG... can you slap me, choke me, ride me around like a dog and smack me in the head ?

Hell no, I won't walk away and yes the gender has everything to do with it, hence the point of this thread. I guess if a guy starts punching your mom, sister or daughter you won't defend them since gender has nothing to do with it right? In the other hand if it is your brother and it is a one on one, I am sure you will not intervene.

If a man punches you, would you walk away? A punch is a punch. The gender of the assailant should have no bearing on the response.

what if she says... hey JG... can you slap me, choke me, ride me around like a dog and smack me in the head ?
then it is on, but I will have her sign a waver :)

I know you wanted me to answer this didn't you lol

It is not your job to teach people a lesson.
If you want to equate it to being spanked then go to the police and file charges. It is law enforcements job to punish those who break the law not yours.

most lessons in life are learned through experience. usually a painful experience

Hell no, I won't walk away and yes the gender has everything to do with it, hence the point of this thread. I guess if a guy starts punching your mom, sister or daughter you won't defend them since gender has nothing to do with it right? In the other hand if it is your brother and it is a one on one, I am sure you will not intervene.

Apples and oranges. We're not talking about jumping in an ongoing fight. We're discussing your reaction to being punched.

You're welcome to defend whomever you like. You are also entitled to defend yourself when being hit.

Edit: That being said, I would never assault someone man or woman. That's just not me.

Last edited:
They want equality, they've got it.

Personally i wouldn't do it, don't need the charges. I'd walk away...but thats just me

ok but regardless answer the question!
Apples and oranges. We're not talking about jumping in an ongoing fight. We're discussing your reaction to being punched.

You're welcome to defend whomever you like. You are also entitled to defend yourself when being hit.

Edit: That being said, I would never assault someone man or woman. That's just not me.

he kinda did.. he said he would never assault a man or a woman..

even if someone was attacking his mom...

mental note .... dont go anywhere with int15. he wont have your back.

he kinda did.. he said he would never assault a man or a woman..

even if someone was attacking his mom...

So if his mom was under attack, he would not go and defend his mom... right!!! ********

I know some day your wife is going to snap and beat the crap out of you after years of prank abuse, and I know you won't hit her back ;)

Last edited:
You guys need to learn the difference between "assault" and "defend".

I would defend someone, mom friend or brother. Friend or brother if the fight is uneven, mom in any case. Because she's my mom, not because she's a woman.

I'm an awesome human being. I would never lay any hand on a woman no matter what she did because that's the party line. But what makes me super great, are you sitting down, I let the police and justice system handle all my personal matters. I am sheeple hear whimper.

You guys need to learn the difference between "assault" and "defend".

I would defend someone, mom friend or brother. Friend or brother if the fight is uneven, mom in any case. Because she's my mom, not because she's a woman.

being the 3rd person in a fight in the NHL gets you a game.
it also makes you an attacker. lol

pretty sure you'd be charged with assault as well, even though you'd be helping

being the 3rd person in a fight in the NHL gets you a game.
it also makes you an attacker. lol

pretty sure you'd be charged with assault as well, even though you'd be helping

Yes, I would most likely be charged. Small price to pay for not having a dead friend or brother. I also do not associate with individuals looking for a fight and I guess I've been lucky to spend my first 40+ years without being pulled into too many fights.

And really? That's your take away from my post?

Back
Top Bottom