When a man hits a woman back | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

When a man hits a woman back

I agree Kellen, plus equal charges

Imo it's self defense and not retaliation

I hate seeing the chick card played. If anyone is going to be physical then damned well expect it back. That's your bed you made.

I agree Kellen, plus equal charges

Imo it's self defense and not retaliation

I hate seeing the chick card played. If anyone is going to be physical then damned well expect it back. That's your bed you made.

Self defence for the bus driver that used the upper hook....no I don't think so.

The dude in the New York subway train that was struck in the face by the stilleto shoe, i think he used the correct amount of force to deal with the situation.

Not down with the equal left, equal rights movement....but i'm an old fart and have no interest in hanging around crazy ******* in the first place.

Some of those were extreme, but when you use violence to get your way don't be surprised when it come back at you.

Women seem to be getting bigger or men seem to be smaller nowadays. The physical advantage is going by the wayside and as stated, there is a difference between defense and retaliation.

Last edited:
It's got the iconic bus driver who upper cuts the ghetto girl. I love that one. What happened to that guy?

lost his job, not sure about charges...

Last one was hilarious, punched her right through the glass...LOL

Now I'm not for guys beating up women but if you're being attacked I believe you have the right to resort to force...Its not a man's fault these dumb ******* are trying to go full out and then get laid out with one clean blow...

They should know better. I'm 165 lbs, doesn't mean I'm going to get in a fight with 250 lbs guy for whatever reason and expect him not to hit back or expect that the the force he's going to exert to be equal to mine. Now your average 200-250 lbs out of shape fat bastard Joe Blow is a different story but not if someone has equal or more training than you do...that's why we got weight classes.

Equal rights....

and lefts.

Last edited:
i think if you are strong enough to throw a punch you are strong enough to receive one or two back.

some women think they can hit a man without fear of retalliation, and some men think that it doesnt matter if a woman hits you, you dont hit them back. I think that this is wrong.

A stiletto to the head is no joke. Could easily put an eye out. If the guy spends rest of his life missing an eye, never mind the initial pain and suffering, is the lady going to feel bad about it? No, she'll rationalize it away if she gives it another thought at all. There should be no question at that point, it's totally the guys option to retaliate with massive force.

If you are not strong enough to push her away or immobilize her, then you are a wimp. There is no reason to punch her, unless your ego gets the better of you. That is my opinion, that is all.

Last edited:
Self defence for the bus driver that used the upper hook....no I don't think so.

The dude in the New York subway train that was struck in the face by the stilleto shoe, i think he used the correct amount of force to deal with the situation.

Not down with the equal left, equal rights movement....but i'm an old fart and have no interest in hanging around crazy ******* in the first place.

If you are not strong enough to push her away or immobilize her, then you are a wimp. There is no reason to punch her, unless your ego gets the better of you. That is my opinion, that is all.

^^
This

Defence should be proportionate. If you can leave then walk away. That isn't cowardice its doing the smart thing. If you can't get out of the situation then you should defend yourself only with the necessary force. The guy in the subway was the perfect example. He was defending himself and got off accordingly (although without the cell phone or witnesses it wouldn't have been a tough one).

I'm no big tough guy but at 6'2" 220 I have enough ability to either restrain or ensure I can make my exit from the situation. The moment you become the aggressor and pursue you become the attacker.

The best defence is to not put yourself in these positions anyway. In most of these situations there was ample opportunity to leave the situation before it came to that point.

holding them back doesnt teach them a lesson.

kinda like a kid with a hot stove... that kid isnt going to know until he gets burned...
the only difference is a Kid isnt smart enough to know not to touch a hot stove.

so you think hitting back is a bad idea ?

how about if they got spanked for being bad ?

holding them back doesnt teach them a lesson.

kinda like a kid with a hot stove... that kid isnt going to know until he gets burned...
the only difference is a Kid isnt smart enough to know not to touch a hot stove.

so you think hitting back is a bad idea ?

how about if they got spanked for being bad ?

It is not your job to teach people a lesson.
If you want to equate it to being spanked then go to the police and file charges. It is law enforcements job to punish those who break the law not yours.

Morally, I have absolutely no issues with equal rights, equal lefts. Legally, the waterworks will bury the victim if he defends himself.

Your opinion sucks the big one. Let me be clear, this is only in the event she initiates and is the aggressor and shows willing and capable to do you grievous harm. Ego has nothing to do with it. You should recognize what an enemy is, they are not abiding by the same code of conduct you are.

It is not your job to teach people a lesson.
If you want to equate it to being spanked then go to the police and file charges. It is law enforcements job to punish those who break the law not yours.

That's a load of malarky. They didn't break just any law. They broke a law pertaining to your well being that could affect the rest of your life.

Your opinion sucks the big one. Let me be clear, this is only in the event she initiates and is the aggressor and shows willing and capable to do you grievous harm. Ego has nothing to do with it. You should recognize what an enemy is, they are not abiding by the same code of conduct you are.
..And that is fine, i can only control what I do, not what others do.

Just because ***** is crazy, doesn't mean I have to behave like a total loser and smack her in the head.

..And that is fine, i can only control what I do, not what others do.

Just because ***** is crazy, doesn't mean I have to behave like a total loser and smack her in the head.

That doesn't make you a loser. What makes you a loser (not you personally) is looking at your enemy thru the false prism of chivalry. It's not warranted, actually it's demeaning because you think they're not equal to a man.

.Just because ***** is crazy, doesn't mean I have to behave like a total loser and smack her in the head.

I've been in a situation like this in gym class back in high school..

-Crazy chick slaps me in the back HARD... Once... twice... more than 10 times she kept coming up to hit me
-The gym teachers were pretending like they didn't see anything.. They wouldn't even let me leave class
-At some point, she comes up to me, slaps me in the back again.. Well I gave her one right back, probably a bit less force, but still
-Cue in the waterworks

Fortunately enough people witnessed the incident so there were no disciplinary measures taken against me.. Actually most (from both genders) gave me a literal or verbal high-five

It's not the women who hit men you need to worry about, it's the white knights who jump in that will cause the most damage.

Back
Top Bottom