When a man hits a woman back | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

When a man hits a woman back

Yeah, they say "some ******* be crazy yo!"

You also have to realize women are getting more aggressive towards men. Again, smaller amounts of women are doing it, but it's still pretty bad. They will use the fact that they are women to hit a man knowing that they aren't going to retaliate or some other white knight will protect them, especially in crowds.

We are not here to deny that men hit women in an abusive manner, but we also want to raise a point that there are some women are starting to attack men in an abusive manner. Neither is of which is okay.

--------------------------------

You and I definitely run in different circles, Link666.

Look, I'm all talked out on this, so here's my final thought: let's show this thread to the women in our lives. You know, our moms, sisters, girlfriends and wives. Then report back. Sound like fun?

Look, I'm all talked out on this, so here's my final thought: let's show this thread to the women in our lives. You know, our moms, sisters, girlfriends and wives. Then report back. Sound like fun?

My wife had a good laugh out of the bus knockout video and she generally doesn't like any violent content but has a fine appreciation of "had it coming" :cool:

Reaction to "how can she slap"

I generally like this guy's videos

[video=youtube;6IpMHy-rqKo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IpMHy-rqKo#t=116[/video]

Reaction to "how can she slap"

I generally like this guy's videos

[video=youtube;6IpMHy-rqKo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IpMHy-rqKo#t=116[/video]
The guy that slap her also end up crying at the end like the little ***** he is

I think the "white knights" who swarmed him turned out to be bigger little ******* than him :cool:

Show us a vid of six guys holding you down and kicking you please.

Show us a vid of six guys holding you down and kicking you please.
i don't put myself in that position since I don't slap woman

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom