When a man hits a woman back | GTAMotorcycle.com

When a man hits a woman back

LiNK666

There have been a lot of incidents about men hitting women and a lot of heated debates.

I'm curious what women think about when a man hits a woman back who attacks him or keeps attacking him. The woman often plays the victim after by crying etc... The system is usually against the man and almost every time goes with the woman if there isn't video evidence proving it otherwise.

Here is a compilation of videos just curious what others think about it.

Disclaimer: I don't condone violence either by a man or woman against another man or woman etc... Just curious about everyone's opinion!

[video=youtube;W-Gve6PT838]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Gve6PT838[/video]

Last edited:
Only 3:20, boo

Loved it. I was always thought not to hit a lady. I saw no ladies in that video.

There's lots of women bigger and stronger than men. Just saying....

You hit first...expect to get it back. Especially if the original receiver turned the other cheek and gets hit again.

Last edited:
The men can always get away, walk away, not come back.... just like Ghomshi "victims"

haha...

Here is a good one

[video=youtube;0HDBYw4rZ6k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HDBYw4rZ6k[/video]

If a girl hits you, get out of there. It's not worth it, unless you're into that sort of thing. Otherwise, play keep away with your body.

If a girl hits you, get out of there. It's not worth it, unless you're into that sort of thing. Otherwise, play keep away with your body.

Always this. You can argue self defence all day and night, but you won't win when the waterworks start.

^^^ yep what he said. Equal rights until she gets out of hand. Then no matter what it's your fault for being male.

[video=youtube;V4akMaeZ0-k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k#t=67[/video]

67 sec in

Im just going to leave this here.

More and more the current feminist movement is becoming even greater of a sham.

17c4f14691acbf50fc173678fb62e0ee.jpg

Im just going to leave this here.

More and more the current feminist movement is becoming even greater of a sham.

17c4f14691acbf50fc173678fb62e0ee.jpg

I once read a Transphobic article by a feminist but not all feminists are transphobic. Some feminists think only a woman can be a feminist.. some don't. Im a male feminist you cant paint an entire group with one brush. Like not how not all sport bikers are Douch vest wearing Stunters.

I once read a Transphobic article by a feminist but not all feminists are transphobic. Some feminists think only a woman can be a feminist.. some don't. Im a male feminist you cant paint an entire group with one brush. Like not how not all sport bikers are Douch vest wearing Stunters.
I agree. There are many different spectrums of feminism some good some bad. But for non academics sake I generalized it. I didnt feel like prefacing my post. One could go back and read my past posts in the ISIS thread to see that i dont generalize for the most part.

There have been a lot of incidents about men hitting women and a lot of heated debates.

I'm curious what women think about when a man hits a woman back who attacks him or keeps attacking him. The woman often plays the victim after by crying etc... The system is usually against the man and almost every time goes with the woman if there isn't video evidence proving it otherwise.

Here is a compilation of videos just curious what others think about it.

Disclaimer: I don't condone violence either by a man or woman against another man or woman etc... Just curious about everyone's opinion!

[video=youtube;W-Gve6PT838]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Gve6PT838[/video]

I love how almost every one of the women who instigated the violence immediately turns on the waterworks and plays the victim when the man retaliates.

^^^ yep what he said. Equal rights until she gets out of hand. Then no matter what it's your fault for being male.

Equal rights, equal lefts

eff that.

Dude was doing nothing wrong and kept silent. She kept on being a dumbass and thought she could get away with anything and everything. He finally snapped after getting hit. I don't believe in hitting women, but in his situation, I would've open-handed her as well.

Back
Top Bottom