Another 407 rant | GTAMotorcycle.com

Another 407 rant

tiborgh

Site Supporter
I avoid the 407 because I really dislike their racketeering style, but last month had to swallow the bullet and rushed to a meeting on the toll road. Sure enough the parasites from 407ETR took the opportunity and charged me about the same amount I paid a month later on I90 for 400+ kilometers.

But what really ****** me off was the $4.80 flat toll charges they imposed on top of the already questionable $3.95 video toll charge because they couldn't determine my exit point. Really? Flat toll rate that is more than the cost of the actual trip? And video toll surcharge for a video system that doesn't work? Who can stop these drug dealers?

They dinged me earlier this year similarly. The caught me going on but didn't grab my plate going off. They 'estimated' my travel and billed me accordingly.
I called them up and spoke to their CSR and asked them to explain their estimate. Nobody could so I made them reverse the charges. They billed me for 1 exit.
407's billing practices are horrible. I feel sorry for their CSRs.

If nobody uses it, they'll have to sell it back.

Same here. Got on at 410 once this summer and it didn't catch me. Got me going off and charged me for a 1 exit trip. I got off in Markham lol

Back
Top Bottom