Die Motorradgarage - collapsible garage for bikes | GTAMotorcycle.com

Die Motorradgarage - collapsible garage for bikes

shanekingsley

Curry - so nice it burns you twice
Site Supporter
very recent 205 my internet friend

A friend of mine showed me this the other day. Very cool idea. Guaranteed not to be cheap to purchase however.

Meh... you could knock together something functionally equivalent with a few sheets of plywood. The collapsibility of the shelter doesn't pay off, because it'll be extended most of the time. Also, I hope that guy in the video likes earwigs in his helmet

I'm going to guess made in Germany and steel construction its going to be stupidly expensive. My concern is how hot would that box get? Looks like the hot box they put POW's in.

Why, because it has right angles?

Meh... you could knock together something functionally equivalent with a few sheets of plywood. The collapsibility of the shelter doesn't pay off, because it'll be extended most of the time. Also, I hope that guy in the video likes earwigs in his helmet

You mean a hornet's nest, literally! As for practicality, we're motorcyclists. That's not on the radar. It's shiny and we can brag about the cost to other riders who will be mysteriously jealous.

What a great idea, but honestly, when the box is fully extended, it is half the size of my garage. I would need to buy a bigger property to accomodate that monster box somwhere...

I like^^^ anything in North America that is comparable? I would be interested if the price point made sense.

If you're going to spend the kind of money that those things cost, get a second bike... Or buy a house with a garage :) A lot better of an investment!

Back
Top Bottom