Riders Choice Track Days | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riders Choice Track Days

Kacy

Just finished my second season with Riders choice Track Days. After riding on and off road for most of my life I decided the off road part required more fitness than I could commit to so I signed up for a track day ran by RC and never looked back. Great organization to to ride with and always there with advice when needed. Thanks again to RC and all the guys that ride at their events. see you next year

+1, I really like Shannonville and RC does the most there. Next year I'm going to try Mosport(Canadian TIre)

The people at Rider's Choice definitely know how to run a well organized track day. Met some great people, made some good friends and got plenty of help from the more experienced riders/racers.

Definitely recommended, can't wait until next year!

I did one day with them for the first time.

It was busy (Good)
The Riders Meeting was informative and straight to the point
Pit out was organized (always someone there looking out for the riders entrance into the track)
Tech was ok for a track day - My bike is race prep so that helps with an easier tech inspection i guess.
Plenty of track time.
Only one red flag (that I remember) and it happen in the last session I think.
Cleans passes in the fast group (Blue I guess) and no one getting freaked out when passed.

So overall pretty good

+1, I really like Shannonville and RC does the most there. Next year I'm going to try Mosport(Canadian TIre)
Your gonna like CTMP. Fast and fun once you get comfortable. And how can anyone not like john and matt. My favourite group to ride with. :)

Hmmm

Maybe I should give them a try next year.

LOL yeah maybe you should :lmao:

I've been doing their track days for years, I have yet to have a bad day regardless of rain, red flags whatever. Always a good group of people attending and always some fast safe people to show you around the track if need be. May can't come soon enough for me!

Back
Top Bottom