Ebay 1 pc suit replica | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ebay 1 pc suit replica

e31.jpg

Not that i disagree with what you said...

It's annoying when you ask a legitimate question and get idiotic answers from this guy...

Thank you to the rest of you guys for your honest opinions and answers to my question. I was just curious as to if these were in any way safe. The video posted was great, at least we know actual brands such as Dainese do testing, such as the kind they did in the video on their stuff VS the cheap knock off. It was very interesting to see.

You own all Dainese gear and you started a thread asking about $600 ebay suits? Really? LOL Sounds cheap to me broski.

Now come here and give me a hug

epic-hugs-friends-LOTR.gif

In all seriousness though, if that's the best you can afford then go for it. Someone has to be a guinea pig at some point. I'm just glad its not me.

HOLLA HOLLA GET DOLLAS!

Oh and #4 - PEEP THE SIG!

I was curious if it could hold up to a crash in the same, or a similar fashion to my real Dainese Yamaha gear. I wanted to know why is was so much cheaper; quality OR if it was due to the brand name(s) being on the gear that I own.

You post nothing but nonsense and that "Holla" crap. It is absolutely 100% unnecessary.

I was curious if it could hold up to a crash in the same, or a similar fashion to my real Dainese Yamaha gear. I wanted to know why is was so much cheaper; quality OR if it was due to the brand name(s) being on the gear that I own.

You post nothing but nonsense and that "Holla" crap. It is absolutely 100% unnecessary.

LOL Dainese hasn't made Yamaha gear in a long time.

Anyways, I posted my opinion like anyone else. Don't be mad broski, we're still friends. Right?

HOLLA HOLLA GET DOLLAS!

Curious to see a pic of your dainese yamaha leathers

Here's Mickey Mouse, or Mighty Mouse, whatever the **** it is in his Dainese leathers...

144912d1197344201-cool-dainese-leathers-ebay-tldruwbxrbhx.jpg

lol! That looks worse then the "replica" stuff I seen while browsing ebay.. I have the Dainese Kiron jacket, yes, it is indeed real. You can come to my house an inspect it if you want. 2pc, into Dainese textile or leather pant. New Drake something and something else, whatever their names are. I was browsing for a one piece and stumble upon the eBay ads and was just curious as to if they were crap or not. Question answered and also badgered by a special person. No more idiotic shots need to be taken over my simple question. Can't even ask something on GTAM anymore without the special kids getting off the short bus and chiming in.

Thank you to those who helped, video was great. Maybe the mods will clean this up again and give me some sort of penalty for calling MM out, when he should have been banned long ago.

Yeah you'll get an infra ti on for that. I said something about someone being clueless before... didn't even name a name and I got one. Good times. Yet people like mm or whoever he/she is are still not banned. Awesome :rolleyes:

Yeah you'll get an infra ti on for that. I said something about someone being clueless before... didn't even name a name and I got one. Good times. Yet people like mm or whoever he/she is are still not banned. Awesome :rolleyes:

Yep, seems like that how it works around here.. I feel bad for the newbs that get scared off from coming on here to utilize (what should be) a great tool, thinking they can get help from local riders. I get that since the mods can't prove it's him, they can't ban him (also he would come back again under another account). I know another two members here that were banned and use new accounts, but they are super helpful. I guess I'll edit my anger fed post towards MM and hope Rob M understands lol.

He, like most people that read your op assumed you were interested in buying a suit which is why he said don't be cheap, then you flew off the handle. You got good responses and even his wasn't that bad.

You've posted some stupid troll comments just like everyone else has.

Yep, seems like that how it works around here.. I feel bad for the newbs that get scared off from coming on here to utilize (what should be) a great tool, thinking they can get help from local riders. I get that since the mods can't prove it's him, they can't ban him (also he would come back again under another account). I know another two members here that were banned and use new accounts, but they are super helpful. I guess I'll edit my anger fed post towards MM and hope Rob M understands lol.

On the real though, you have a weird obsession with this MM character and some serious anger management issues. Get help dude, it's not too late. :)

He, like most people that read your op assumed you were interested in buying a suit which is why he said don't be cheap, then you flew off the handle. You got good responses and even his wasn't that bad.

You've posted some stupid troll comments just like everyone else has.
Thank you!!!! Finally someone that gets me.

So I guess people are still trying to "Guess Who??"

Back
Top Bottom