Ebay 1 pc suit replica | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ebay 1 pc suit replica

Matthew.Tremayne

would be definitely cool for the man cave, but odds are that it would not come from china looking like that. Probably flat with tons of folds and lines.
Actually using as protection ..... why not get it and write a review and let us know!!

O ya, def legit. I have it on good authority that Rossi and Marquez order their suits directly from those eBay guys.

It may hold up once. That's really all you need, and at that price you could afford to buy two!

Spend the extra $300 and get a quality name brand suit. I've seen one of these up close, they look like junk.

I'm not interested in getting one, I was more so interested if someone had gotten one, if it was actually safe to wear (who know where the heck it comes from?!) or if it was just a piece made for display. They look sweet, just I couldn't imagine someone going down in one if it was actually bad quality and them losing a significant amount of flesh.

Last edited:
Would I risk wearing one? No. Do I think it's made in the same factory as some other lower end name brand suits? Probably.

100% they are made just as well as something like a velocity suit for half the price, same ****

100% they are made just as well as something like a velocity suit for half the price, same ****

I see what you did there lol .

Wouldn't touch one either. Let's see the eBay guy post a real life pic wearing one. Probably doesn't look authentic at all. Waste of $$$

Would I risk wearing one? No. Do I think it's made in the same factory as some other lower end name brand suits? Probably.

LMAO Is velocity still around?

OP don't be cheap. I would not even wear this suit to ride a bicycle. There are a lot of things you can cheap out on. Quality motorcycle leathers are not one of them.

HOLLA HOLLA GET DOLLAS!

"We take care of every single little detail of suit for professional bikers to have nice and smooth race."

count me in!

I got one of those "leather links" suits in the group buy years ago for around this price. It's still in one piece and I went down in it. You can barely tell.

• Triple seam (Stitches) which will never be worn or open the suit.
  • 100% Original High Quality 1.3mm Cowhide Leather CE approved armors.
  • Crashes prove (on and off the track).
  • You may use same suit for 4 to 5 crashes.
  • Suit might look bad because of some scratches but will never lose the shape or tear apart.
  • Everything is in suit is 100% A+++++ This suit is 100% for professional Bikers.
  • We take care of every single little detail of suit for professional bikers to have nice and smooth race.
  • CE approved armors.

[h=2]Safety Features[/h]​
  • External CE Approved protectors on Knee, Shoulders, Elbows and Back
  • Outer Knee Sliders with Velcro removable
  • Additional Rubber padding for safety on critical parts.
  • Pr-Surved Sleeves for Proper riding Position
  • Safety Seems (triple Stitch)
  • YKK Zipper throughout
  • Removable dual density armor at knees, shoulders, and elbows.
  • Removable dual density spine protector
  • Ce approved Armors
[h=2]Customization[/h]​
  • Schoeller-Keprotec® is optional for stretch material.
  • Designing Facility Available for Men or Women in Tailor Made Custom Size
  • Desired Design is available in 1 piece Suit or 2 piece Suit.
  • Perforated Leather Panels for
  • Embroidered Logos of any design desired
  • Leather Patching
  • Ventilation Zippers
  • Comfort Collar
100% A+++++, that's better than A+.

However, professional suits are not cow leather, they are kangaroo.

At this price, might as well get Fawaz's suit. It's probably twice as much suit for the same price.

• Triple seam (Stitches) which will never be worn or open the suit.
  • 100% Original High Quality 1.3mm Cowhide Leather CE approved armors.
  • Crashes prove (on and off the track).
  • You may use same suit for 4 to 5 crashes.
  • Suit might look bad because of some scratches but will never lose the shape or tear apart.
  • Everything is in suit is 100% A+++++ This suit is 100% for professional Bikers.
  • We take care of every single little detail of suit for professional bikers to have nice and smooth race.
  • CE approved armors.
Safety Features

• External CE Approved protectors on Knee, Shoulders, Elbows and Back
  • Outer Knee Sliders with Velcro removable
  • Additional Rubber padding for safety on critical parts.
  • Pr-Surved Sleeves for Proper riding Position
  • Safety Seems (triple Stitch)
  • YKK Zipper throughout
  • Removable dual density armor at knees, shoulders, and elbows.
  • Removable dual density spine protector
  • Ce approved Armors
Customization

• Schoeller-Keprotec® is optional for stretch material.
  • Designing Facility Available for Men or Women in Tailor Made Custom Size
  • Desired Design is available in 1 piece Suit or 2 piece Suit.
  • Perforated Leather Panels for
  • Embroidered Logos of any design desired
  • Leather Patching
  • Ventilation Zippers
  • Comfort Collar
100% A+++++, that's better than A+.

However, professional suits are not cow leather, they are kangaroo.

Professional riders usually wear kangaroo, that doesn't mean a professional suit is roo.

Last edited:
Now if they made a one piece suit like this, Then I would be all over it
evil_1.jpg

At this price, might as well get Fawaz's suit. It's probably twice as much suit for the same price.

This. The least expensive suits out there and thy have been tested lots with no issues. They also fit incredibly well for the average user.

LMAO Is velocity still around?

OP don't be cheap. I would not even wear this suit to ride a bicycle. There are a lot of things you can cheap out on. Quality motorcycle leathers are not one of them.

HOLLA HOLLA GET DOLLAS!

Please ban Mighty Mike aka Guess Who. We don't need trolls.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom