Genghis Khan | GTAMotorcycle.com

Genghis Khan

World News Daily Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within worldnewsdailyreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians and/or celebrities, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction

From their own site
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/disclaimer/

I like this story i lol'd

Red Sea: Archaeologists Discover Remains of Egyptian Army From the Biblical Exodus - See more at: http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/mon...th-tomb-of-genghis-khan/#sthash.r7oami4V.dpuf

World News Daily Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within worldnewsdailyreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians and/or celebrities, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction

There's a market for this? Odd.

I think we all need to get a life. Who wants to go first?

^^ good stuff, incidentally, I scour the checkout at the supermarket for National Enquirer reading women as potential life partners. Good to see this is now on the interweb.

That was a waste of time

S'OK. I got hit with something pretty similar when I pointed out a story about how "half of Viking warriors were women" from a series of recent stories, on a board where there were a bunch of historian types.

They market is fooling people into sharing it on facebook at real news that fits in with what ever crackpot conspiracy theory/ religious conviction is to gain clicks and generate ad revenue.

...but nobody does this...right? Except all the damn time.

...but nobody does this...right? Except all the damn time.

Reason #698 why I no longer have a facebook account.

Lol

They publish some insane stuff.

Back
Top Bottom