Ready Powersports: Do they sell any motorcycles? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ready Powersports: Do they sell any motorcycles?

Looks like Ready Honda got sold last month, I guess that's the end of Ready Powersports also.

• Sad
Reactions: LBV
google Permanently Closed
oh crap. Where else can you pick up some OEM parts?

google Permanently Closed
oh crap. Where else can you pick up some OEM parts?

Take your pick:

honda.jpg

POWERSPORTS T.O.
24 Nashville Avenue
Toronto, ON
(416) 925-1818

SNOW CITY CYCLE MARINE
1255 Kennedy Road
SCARBOROUGH, ON
(416) 752-1560

MARKHAM OUTDOOR POWER
9441 MARKHAM RD
MARKHAM, ON
(905) 294-2355

TEAM HONDA POWERHOUSE OF MILTON
170 STEELES AVE E
MILTON, ON
(905) 864-8588

GP Bikes Inc.
1100 Champlain Court
Whitby, ON
(905) 428-8983

BURLINGTON CYCLE
#2201 PLAINS ROAD E.
BURLINGTON, ON
(905) 637-6208

DEWILDT HONDA
450 LAKE AVENUE N.
HAMILTON, ON
(905) 573-6559

STEWART'S EQUIPMENT
9410 WELLINGTON RD, 124
ERIN, ON
(519) 833-9616

STURGESS CYCLE (1989) LIMITED
#615 KING ST. WEST
HAMILTON, ON
(905) 522-0503

CLARINGTON HONDA
29 SPICER SQ.
BOWMANVILLE, ON
(866) 637-8111

Last edited:
MIlton honda is still a powersports dealer..... they have also gone into multi bike dealerships like APEX.

they do check tires though man!

you need new tires!...nevermind you break your ball joints an intersection away after they checked those under their 95 pt inspection....but..

you need new tires!

they check anything you mean.
anything they can push/sell you.

Looks like Ready Honda got sold last month, I guess that's the end of Ready Powersports also.

Unless I'm thinking of somewhere else, I thought I read somewhere that Ready was taking on a new brand? If they truly are closed permanently, Ill miss their parts department, They were surprisingly good.

That family was the first to bring Honda into Canada.

That's just like "topping off fluids" with an oil change. What bloody fluids? Aside from windshield washer, they are all closed systems so if it ain't leaking or burning, what you gonna top off?

Blinkers. That's 4 right there.

Unless I'm thinking of somewhere else, I thought I read somewhere that Ready was taking on a new brand? If they truly are closed permanently, Ill miss their parts department, They were surprisingly good.
I was there last December buying my Tracer, they told me the powersports division was closing this year but didn't say anything about the car dealer side of it. Since they are now apparently closed, they must have sold the 30-40 bikes they had there on the floor very very quickly.

Tried to get parts and majority of Powersport dealers didn’t even want to bother, or were outright closed.

Bought my main stand at Milton Powersports.

Tried to get parts and majority of Powersport dealers didn’t even want to bother, or were outright closed.

Bought my main stand at Milton Powersports.
Welcome to life in Covid. Who didn't want to bother, that doesn't make sense ?

What do you mean didn't even want to bother?
Sorry two issues.

One was for parts. Most of the dealers I called that were powersports dealers before said ‘we’re no longer in that business’ *click

Milton and Burlington were the only ones that responded with a quote.

called 4 dealers to transfer finance on the bike I bought and all of them said the same ‘you’re not our customer, so no’

After struggling to find anyone good for RC51 Honda bits east of the Skyway (deWildt and Sturgess not overly impressive), I tried Burlington Cycle, and they've been fantastic. Helpful, fast, decent pricing. If Honda Canada has it in stock, I typically get the parts in 2-3 days with pricing comparable to the big US online shops like Partzilla. Phone orders have easy curbside pickup.

It's probably good I can't go in, as they have an Africa Twin AS in the white, red and blue that is so, so pretty...

The guys at Burlington were great over the phone and were willing to accommodate, but their price was $30+ more than Milton. As the distance wasn't much different either way I went with the cheaper option.

Milton Powerhouse was great also, so no complaints there either.

Sorry two issues.

One was for parts. Most of the dealers I called that were powersports dealers before said ‘we’re no longer in that business’ *click

called 4 dealers to transfer finance on the bike I bought and all of them said the same ‘you’re not our customer, so no’

I've handled lease and finance transfers, not sure which brand you tried with but some will only allow it to be done at the original dealer...which is stupid imo, sometimes it's inconvenience or client just doesn't like the dealer. Some need the file transferred to allow other dealers to do it, with the original dealers consent required. As you can imagine, not many are keen on letting go of clients so there's that hassle and that's why some dealers don't want to bother. I've faced that myself trying to help someone who didn't want to go back and then the original dealer denied the transfer leaving me to be the one to tell the client no. Not saying the dealer you tried wasn't being unhelpful, that happens too. It's a lot of work on our end with not much compensation for our time. I see it as earning a client, some see it as extra work for nothing.

Doesn't matter to you as the client, still annoying for you but at least you have some insight as to why some dealers don't want to get involved with transfers.

Welcome to life in Covid. Who didn't want to bother, that doesn't make sense ?

the MC guys @ Milton Powersports are great. I’m sitting out back at work catching some rays and can see it from here, so it’s really convenient, too

Gary64 said, his trade in has been there for 5 years now.
I'm sure it is overpriced and will only sell to a buyer who is desperately looking for the particular bike.
The owner does not care about making money quickly. He's very rich and will not discount on anything.

The shop is even worse.
My friend brought his bike to them because his bike overheated and stopped running.
They looked at it, and said that there was water in the gas tank. They emptied it and put a fresh $2.00 into the tank and said it was good to go.
They also commented that it was time for an oil change, and that the level was low.

He picked up the bike, got to QEW and Jameson and it seized completely.
When he checked the oil, there was nothing in there.
Ready had drained the oil.

Ready would not to a thing for him.

I would never go back there. for service or a bike.

Maybe for parts if I were desperate.

Back
Top Bottom