Best Warm Winter Gloves | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best Warm Winter Gloves

Wonder what the difference is. Could be minimal and they're just a repackage, could be huge with different manufacturers and quality.
Well they don't look identical so I doubt just a repackage. Maybe made in the same factory or a design copy. The specs appeared very similar, as well.

Amazon.ca also has these ones that are even cheaper, claim the same 7.4V lithium batteries, 6 hours life, and carbon fibre heating elements (whatever that means). On/off button looks the same. Odd how there seem to be several of these things that are all so similar with different logos and prices.

http://www.amazon.ca/Battery-Heated...18822137&sr=8-12&keywords=heated+glove+liners

Apparently they sold out yesterday. Mediums are no longer shown (only small and large) and even if you try to order a small or large it says they aren't available. The price was ~$30 below MSRP.

Last edited:
Firedupx.com has heated winter gloves and motorcycles gloves. I've tried them and they are awesome. They are also online at costco.ca. Local Canadian company- good guy running it too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firedupx.com has heated winter gloves and motorcycles gloves. I've tried them and they are awesome. They are also online at costco.ca. Local Canadian company- good guy running it too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Checked those out and met the guy. Gloves were pretty nice but sizing for small hands was bad.

I've got a set of Fly Ignitors. These have Li batteries with 4 levels of adjustment (off + 3 heat levels). I've gone out riding at -3oC and my hands and fingers are fine. The rest of me gets cold (esp. my feet) after an hour of mucking around in those temps but the Ignitors do a really good job.

Some downsides: They're kinda of heavy, they're a little bulky in the fingers (which makes fine clutchwork or using the turn signal a little tricky) and they look to have little, if any, real slide protection. But if you want your hands to stay warm, they're damn fine for that.

I think I'm leaning more towards the thin liner gloves that can be worn inside existing gloves. That way I can transfer them between my motorbike gloves and my bicycle gloves.

The Glovii liners are back in stock on Amazon.ca. Price went up a few bucks, though. $105 + $19 shipping.

Got the Glovii liners today. Seem to be decent quality but not excellent quality. Probably could have gone down a size due to how stretchy they are. My hand is 7" from middle finger tip to base of palm which puts me in the medium size, according to their chart (6.5-7.5 = M) but I think a small would fit (tightly). Not sure when I'll get a chance to test them out. Too much snow/slush/water on the roads right now after that last snowfall (right before the snow the roads were pretty good).

Back
Top Bottom