Would you...? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Would you...?

Louder

Would you wear a race replica of the following?

Marquez' 2014 Championship SHOEI (Click for pictures) Helmet:

Shoei%2BMarquez%2BWorld%2BChampion%2B2014%2B15.jpg

There are a lot of race replicas that I'd like to own/wear. The above is not one of them.

+1 Great celebration helmet...but I don't care enough about the "event" to buy one. I usually don't pay to advertise someone else's product/sponsor....sometimes there's no choice though.

lol its only been a couple of weeks and this helmet is already out?!

THAT ,my dear friends....is how to do business!

I bought a Shoei X-12 Kagayama but had to return it because the fit wasn't for my head (i'm more round shape) so I settled on an Arai RX-Q Streak instead.

I hate MM so no

Not contesting, but why do YOU hate him? I am not much of a fan but 'fack' is he talented! He 'poosh verdy hard!'

Also, I agree with Mina. I don't believe that manufacturers 'can' and or 'can afford' to license the rights to use sponsor logos. Anyone have more on this?

It's a great looking helmet IMHO. 24k Gold, nice graphics, and a Shoei!

lol its only been a couple of weeks and this helmet is already out?!

Did someone say it's available on the market? The photos are showing the actual helmet worn by MM.

I don't think many replicas come with official sponsor logos.

Some do, sort of. JL's for example. Although, Monster is the only logo shown.

2013-HJC-RPHA-10-Lorenzo-Helmet-MC-1-MCSS.jpg

No. Nothing with pathetically bad advertising on it.

I wear solids. I'm not racing when I go riding on sundays lol if I was racing I'd have my own stickers. Same reason I woukdnt buy a repsol honda and go around advertising a some gas company every day. I do think they look cool though.
I was wondering.. whats the relationship to lotus??

Did someone say it's available on the market? The photos are showing the actual helmet worn by MM.

A false assumption. I don't think it's available as shown. I believe you are correct; it's as worn by MM. I imagine it could be a good seller as is, but I doubt it'll be released as is if at all (MMs 2013 version was not...I think)!

Back
Top Bottom